Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes Blanca lives to fly again !

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Well after a long month of her being under an embarassing sheet she has risen from the ashes of her crash. Reborn to fly again. God is great and with his grace I managed to do all the work myself and get it all right without a single hiccup, mark or scratch. I want to also thank personally GixerHp, Ba Busa, WarbirdII, Djxtrodinaire, Sleepless Red, Fastfrog007, Skydivr and a few others I'm sure I'm forgetting for answering my questions in the help threads I started as well as answering PMs with questions. GixerHP was most helpful and Djxtrodinaire was most kind for doing a nose removal tutorial for me which set me at ease and made it comforting to do.
Work included installing said new nose, a new gas tank which involved removal of the fuel pump(a bit tricky), installing a new stator cover, putting together the new side fairings which were two pieces as well as having approx 10 foam pads and heat shields for each side, new inner panels, powder coating the drivers side footpeg and making it look like new again and while I was doing that I also had kickstand powder coated and it looks great too. I also ordered some new mirrors from Tim at Pashnit which are still outstanding so for now I have old ones on as well as new clutch lever to replace the scuffed one still on her. I am going to order some new tires and have those installed next week.
The 'S' emblems did not come on new tank and I am still waiting for those to come as well. I am not sure if I will put them on or not as she kinda looks nice without them.
Lastly today right as I got done putting her all together and finished giving her a nice wash and wax UPS delivered my new helmet a Shoei RF-1100 in Seilon graphic which I think matches the blue silver and black of my bike very nicely.
So without further waiting I give you Blanca Phoenix Busa.
She has gained a new middle name as a result of the accident :)

BlancaReborn001.jpg

BlancaReborn003.jpg

BlancaReborn002.jpg

BlancaReborn006.jpg

BlancaReborn005.jpg

BlancaReborn004.jpg

BlancaReborn008.jpg

Shoei RF-1100 in Seilon graphic up close..
BlancaReborn009.jpg

:beerchug:

Good to see it back in one piece again. Any plans to get frame sliders? :whistle:

Last edited:
Hello Blancaaaaaaaaaaa! Nice to see you reborn!!! and in mint condition.

Enjoy.

Please blanca remove the rear seat and put the cawl for a more racier look.

Put the Pirelli diablo corsa, good grip.

Enjoy Blanca and thanks for you permanently contribution to the family org.

Milton

The bike is too clean. I think it was never ridden! I think the accident was photochopped! :laugh:

I think i think!

Glad she is back to her beautiful self :cheerleader:

Finally!! Very happy for u that everything worked out good and she's all fixed up. Helmet looks fantastic, matches the bike perfectly. I run a shoei rf-1000 and love it. Have fun, be safe, and pay a little more attention this time:rofl:, just messin with ya

Great!

Did the insurance pay for the parts?
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes I paid for all out of my own pocket up front since I was doing work myself. If it had gone to dealer the dealer would have paid first and been reimbursed later by INS ..I have the checks and just need to mail them to lienholder for endorsement so I can cash them and recoup my money .

Hello Blancaaaaaaaaaaa! Nice to see you reborn!!! and in mint condition.

Enjoy.

Please blanca remove the rear seat and put the cawl for a more racier look.

Put the Pirelli diablo corsa, good grip.

Enjoy Blanca and thanks for you permanently contribution to the family org.

Milton

Milton I use the rear seat to bungled stuff to almost daily .
As I have kids I am always happy to volunteer for a milk run :)
Also I kinda murdered it trying to cut it out so I could put it on without having to take bar off . It's hiding in it's box for now :(
Really need a new one and to keep myself from messing with it again .
And thank you for thanking me.
I'm always and forever happy to help and contribute to anyone who needs it .

Ps......to anyone interested. I've got all the old parts which I'll be posting in classifieds as well as eBay in the next few days. Tank paint is perfect and without a single scratch it just has the dent in it. If someone needs it let me know. The fairings are slightly scuffed and one or two tabs are broken on them. They would make great track skins for somebody ?
Factory mirrors have light scratches on outside edges but otherwise are in perfect functioning shape and stator cover is slightly scratched but not cracked. These would make great temps or trackday parts for anyone ?

Lookin' good Saiid, we should have the engraved replacement blade lever for you any day now. :thumbsup:

Back