Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes Blanca lives to fly again !

I don't honestly think aftermarket rotors without a caliper upgrade would make much of a difference ?
I've changed the pads the ebc HH pads.

The rotors are good at shedding heat, which on the street has never beena problem for me. I want my rotors and pads to be nice and warm.

Looking good Saiid, Glad she is back in one peice. :thumbsup:

But I thought you were going with the UPGRADE and painting her Sonoma Candy Red :laugh: :laugh:

Looking good Saiid! Glad to see it all back together. Let us know how she rides and don't try this again just to get attention!

:no:

Looking good Saiid! Glad to see it all back together. Let us know how she rides and don't try this again just to get attention!

:no:

She rides as good as new . My tires are bald and she kept spinning second gear when I hammered it today but I just got done ordering some Avon Storm 2 tires which I will have installed next Thursday . Also orders some 'Sliders' Kevlar jeans which are on sale at Competition Accessories for $79 .
Before the accident I had a most curious vibration in upper left fairing area right at 3500 rpms. When taking mirrors off I noticed one of the bolts was a bit loose. Now that I've got her all put back together and all mirror bolts are tight that vibration is gone .
So strange as it may sound she actually rides and feels better than before accident.
I could not be more lucky all the way around .
God is great :)

Tim if you read this , thanks for the quick delivery on the throttlemeisters and update on lever.
How about the mirrors ? What's status on them ?

Funny but I actually feel like participating here more again .
The last month has been complete depression for me without a proper bike to bring to the party :)

The post ho strikes again.
You just couldn't add the pics to yesterdays post Huh!:whistle:

She looks better than ever Saiid. :bowdown:My gen 1 tank didnt come with the "S" on it either, thought it was weird but never ordered em, something unique:thumbsup:

The post ho strikes again.
You just couldn't add the pics to yesterdays post Huh!:whistle:

NnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnOpe !
Unveiling pics deserved a thread all on it's own . :)
Geesh give a guy credit and he still :poke: you !

And by the way that's Queen post ho sir :laugh:

Last edited:
Funny but I actually feel like participating here more again .
The last month has been complete depression for me without a proper bike to bring to the party :)

I know what you mean, I went 2yrs between my 2001 (died in a crash 8/07) and my 2009 (born to me 2/10). :laugh: Glad to see you're back in the saddle again.

Back