Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes Blanca lives to fly again !

Glad your are back up and running! Skydiver: did you get the pics I sent you? Saiid I have to agree with skydiver on the Q2s too!

Saiid: Q2's...

Keith the Q2s seem to be more handling oriented than durability . I ordered the Avon Storm 2 on the recommendation of Sleepless . He has nothing but good things to say so I'm gonna give them a shot . Remember I'm totally flat here so cornering ability is not really a concern .

You are correct Saiid; if you are not gonna track or twisty, then the Q2's would not give you the mileage you need. I have some Avon Storms too, great tire longer mileage with plenty good grip - those may better fit your current riding needs.

In any case, congrats and good luck.

looks great bro....hey as i am sitting here looking at the pics you know one thing that would really set that bike off?? having the inners painted to match the rest of the bike, i think it would really make that white flow...sorry just something that caught my eye in one of the pics...

You are correct Saiid; if you are not gonna track or twisty, then the Q2's would not give you the mileage you need. I have some Avon Storms too, great tire longer mileage with plenty good grip - those may better fit your current riding needs.

+1000

I have over 59,000 miles of experience with the original storms and not once did they fail me even at 12*F. You wanna talk about riding in the rain? What rain?:laugh:

I really wanted the Storm 2's but I couldn't pass up an awesome deal I got on a set of Q2's...so I'll gladly get what I can get out of them. :thumbsup:

Very happy to see your baby alive and doing great.... very nice on the repairs. I like doing my own work too...:beerchug:

:cheerleader:"on the road again, my buddy Blanca's on the road again, ridein places i may never see again, im glad my friend is on the road again!" (think Willie Nelson :laugh:):cheerleader:

the engraver said 7-10 days:whistle:

:whistle: oh and i'm still runnin the Q2s we had put on. :thumbsup: just starting to get a little smooth. makes for long smokey squeelies :laugh:

:thumbsup:
That is a really nice lid, was the old one trash?
Back and better than before!
Blanca Looks great, no more crashing for you to! :poke:

:thumbsup:
That is a really nice lid, was the old one trash?
Back and better than before!
Blanca Looks great, no more crashing for you to! :poke:

The old one was not 'trashed' but it did take a whack . In the Shoei owners guide it specifically says that the helmet is designed to take only one impact . If this happens the outer shell can compress the inner foam protection shield and render the helmet unsafe to use.
It even says it you drop it you need to have it looked at .

Back