Avon Storm 2s mounted on Blanca

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Man what a difference a new set of tires makes.
Bike is once again all stable and feels like new all the way around.
Only have approx 100 miles on them so cant really give a report other than they feel a heck of a lot better than the 7,000 mile old HPXs I had on there :) .

When my bike was laid up for that month or so, I went with Pilot Powers. I know they are old technology, but I never tried them.

Your right, new rubber makes all the difference. Bike feels tight again and sticks well. Like riding on flypaper. Not really. But for 2 bills a set, i'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride.

And welcome back! I know how you felt. :thumbsup:

Ain't that the truth!

A fresh set of tires with a matched profile makes a huge difference. The front if it's well worn contributes to poor handling more than people think.

cheers
ken

Man what a difference a new set of tires makes.
Bike is once again all stable and feels like new all the way around.
Only have approx 100 miles on them so cant really give a report other than they feel a heck of a lot better than the 7,000 mile old HPXs I had on there :) .

Did you do the 130 in front ?????.

A member of the Aussie Busa Club uses those tyres, Blanca. He reckons he gets 10,000km out of a set, yet they still grip really well.
I'm using the Power Pures at the moment but I may well consider the Storms, next time around.

You will dig the Storms, I really liked mine. So far the new Q2's have been a pleasure. I think once these are worn out that I'm going to head back for a set of Storm 2's. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

how many miles are you all getting out of your back tires? I went thru the stock Bridgestone in 2950, then a Dunlop Qualifier in 2200, a Michelin CT2 in 4800, a Shinko 009 in 820, put the Michelin back on and have put another 1600 miles on it. Now it's slicked off and ready for a nice youtube burnout as soon as my new CT2 shows up. For the money, the CT2 is a killer deal for me.

Back