Avon Storm St.

I have about 3K on mine. They are a little slick when they are cold. But the wear looks good so far. I'm hoping for 10K and 12K on this set. Good in between tire.

i got about 7.5k out of my storms and then went to the angels. looks like the Pirelli angels are doing a little better.

I run Storms on my Busa and my Bandit. I'm lost track of how many I've bought over the years. I get 7000-8000 out of a set. Ace, they have traditional wear bars.

Guess my eyes arent so good anymore..I can never find that bar..off to look with a high power light and a magnifying glass!:laugh:

thanks Dennis..

I'm gonna try the perelli angels next time..

Guess my eyes arent so good anymore..I can never find that bar..off to look with a high power light and a magnifying glass!:laugh:

thanks Dennis..

I'm gonna try the perelli angels next time..

It took me a while to find them too. They aren't that big and when the tires are new they are way down in the tread.

I have noticed the tendancy for the Storms to take longer to warm up too. It looks like I will get great mileage from them though. On a hot night at the track they even seem to stick pretty well.

How do those shinko ravens 009 handle?

Had a set on my gsxr they handled pretty well, they took some effort to tip in on the corners and they have a pretty flat profile. I would run them if I was going to do alot of super slab riding and they were not W speed rated.

Last edited:
I'm running the storms as well and like them alot.....those and the pilot road 2's will prolly be the tires I use for the forseeable future :thumbsup:

Back