New Shoes on the way.

Busa_70461

Registered
I just ordered some Avon Storm tires for my baby. I can't wait:banana:. This will be my first new set since the stock rear started showing some threads. The stock tires did last pretty good though, I got about 9200 miles out of them.

9200 miles on a set of BTO15's? Man O Man, that may be an all time record. I'd send an email with photos to Bridgestone. They may offer up a lifetime of tires for the rights to print your amazing story! :thumbsup:

Nice! I am running the same tires now. I have been using Avon rears for the last two tires and I am now running them on the front now also and I have had no problems. These are the longest lasting, best all around gripping tires I have used out of Pirelli, Bstone, Dunlop and Shinko.. This is with all the dirt, pine needles among other thing you find on the roads of NC.

i hit 10k with my stock. threw on some take off's,got 5k out of those. not sure if i'll go with BT's, or avon's

Id like to see a pic of those tires with 9200 miles on them. Ill bet they look like slicks now.

just installed my second set of storms , tried many other brands but find these the best for me :thumbsup:

Back