Beware of pwall97, he is a scammer

Kos

Registered
I sent him $1450 for an engine he had on Ebay for sale.which is the one on this forum,2007 hayabusa 4100 miles.
After he had received the money into his bank account he stopped taking my calls.
His partner /wife answered the phone saying I had the wrong number followed by verbal abuse.
He gave his name as Paul Rosa Ph. 4079949632
On Ebay he went under the name reis302012.
After receiving the money he unlisted himself from Ebay.
He uses two email addresses that I know of;
pwall@yahoo.com and pwall30@hotmail.com

I would recommend that you do not deal with this guy as he is bad news.
The forum can do without these sort.

How did you pay for the motor?
Paypal, money order, or money transfer?
I sent him $1450 for an engine he had on Ebay for sale.which is the one on this forum,2007 hayabusa 4100 miles.
After he had received the money into his bank account he stopped taking my calls.
His partner /wife answered the phone saying I had the wrong number followed by verbal abuse.

How did you pay for the motor?
Paypal, money order, or money transfer?

I hope when he said "I sent him" that doesn't mean he mailed a money order and cut out ebay. Thats when you run into scammers! The guy has posted 100+ times on the org though. I didn't look but I will now. I wonder if its all for sale posts?! On second thought, I'm going to stay out of it and hope the right thing happens. Good Luck with getting your money back OP.

He gave me some story about how he didn't have a Paypal account and it would take him a few days to set one up.
Also that Paypal would charge a lot.
I guess I should not have sent the money to his account direct,he was a smooth talker over the phone (just like all scammers I guess)
I do have his right address , and it is slightly different to the one he gave me but I am too far away to pay him a visit.

So how did you pay??
He gave me some story about how he didn't have a Paypal account and it would take him a few days to set one up.
Also that Paypal would charge a lot.
I guess I should not have sent the money to his account direct,he was a smooth talker over the phone (just like all scammers I guess)
I do have his right address , and it is slightly different to the one he gave me but I am too far away to pay him a visit.

Looks like his last visit to the org was yesterday. Wonder if the parts he has (assuming he has any) are stolen off org member's bikes.

The mods have some pretty good investigators on their staff.

For that kind of money, I would never do that kind of deal unless I could look that person in the face....

i was looking at classified section and his ad, it did sound fishy to me from the beginning and after so many requests from members here for vin number of the bike he still did not respond.. and i bet the first picture of the bike is not the same bike showing in other pix...

I knew it! I thought that from the beginning! What a douche! Get your torches and pitchforks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad call on your part, sorry for your loss. Since you deposited into his account I doubt you will be able to do anything...

Have to assume everything and everyone is a scammer and do the most you can protect yourself. This direct deposit is a big red flag on any kind of deal:down:

That same guy is all over the Psychobike forum as well and the consensus is he's bad newz. I know on the other forums they dont play when it comes to scammers, they post full names addresses and everything and air all the business out there. If that guy is scamming like this on all the forums what can be done about blocking him and his emails?

my man u just sent me the money not even last week and am shipping your engine over seas how u telling me am a scammer and yet i didnt get no email from u or calls on my phone my wife could not answer because the phone is always with me?????so before u come here saying that try emailing me or talking to me...call me thanks..and ebay thing they limited my account because they seen on email that i was selling not going with them ebay wants there money..thanks

Back