Buyers Beware: the nightmare Begins

Ripcord4

Registered
Beware of this Guy. His name is Brian J. Topolski, but he goes by Jessie Topalski and uses the ebay name of Jessie8165.
Heres what has happened and remember that this is made even more difficult because I am currently deployed to Iraq with the 101st Airborne so fighting with this is very difficult. About 3 weeks ago I posted a tread that I had finally purchased a Velocity Stage One and I had Brand New still in the box off of Ebay. Well I paid for it anyway, never did get it though. I used Paypal and it sent an echeck to Jessie, who said that he would ship the Turbo after the echeck cleared, Understandable. On the 18th the check cleared. He said that the turbo was shipping out on the 22nd and he would give me the shipping info when he shipped it. Great I think, so I also order, from other people, a BOV, a wideband PC, LCD display, Multifunction hub, all the goodies so I can adjust everything needed to get a really good tune. So the 22nd roles around, I send Jessie an email asking for an update and he replies, I talked to the guy today and he says he shipped it. WHAT GUY, I think to myself. Well it turns out that supposedly Jessie post the listing for a third party. Red flags go up, but I still see no real concern yet. This was the first time I heard about the third party. I was under the impression that Jessie had the turbo in his posession. I ask him for the tracking number, but I get a reply that he can't get ahold of the guy and the guy is not returning his phone calls, More red flags. Now because I am in Iraq I have him ship it to a trusted friend in Tennessee, so I get hold her and she has not recieved it. She did however receive the other items I ordered. I contacted all the shipping companies and they advise that it should have arrived already due to the timetable. Well several email exchange between Jessie and I including request for his and the guy who supposedly shipped the turbo's phone number. Jessies reply was give it a couple more days, but no phone number. Finally last night Jessie sends me an email that says, I think it would be best if I refund you your money, and if the turbo shows up later you can pay me again. He then asked for an address to send the refund to. I advised him that he can refund it through Paypal. His reply was that he closed his paypal account because he is about to relocate and asks for an address again. I told him that he can reopen his paypal or open a new one but the refund needs to go through them because I am over here and I can't deposit a check, plus now red flags are juming out in front of me screaming at me. Jessies last few emails are stating that he believes I am scamming him and he knows I received the turbo. Which is untrue. I told him that if I do receive the turbo I will gladly pay for it, but it doesn't appear that I'm gonna get it. I have filed a claim with paypal and filed a police report with the Everett Washingtn Police Department. I can only wait now and see what happens. I still plan on getting a turbo, but I want my 2100.00 dollars back. Here are copies of the last few emails:
I just got off the phone with paypal. They did not have any notes regarding the reund only that I had filed a dispute. I have upgraded it to a claim. If the item shows then I will gladly withdraw the claim and police report. When you get a tracking number I would like to know what it is to. If the item shows I will have my friend photograph it with the box next to the items. If it does not and I don't receive a refund then they will fill out a sworn statement under oath. Paypal has advised that they themsleves will not refund the money unless it is collected from you first. I actually thought that you would understand that I am trying to protect myself from Shawn and that it was not personal toward you. I am sorry that you don't I would appreciate it if you would stop with the displeasentries. If you need to communicate with me do so in a professional manner as I have.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: ripcord4@msn.com
Subject: Re: LAST REQUEST.
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 19:26:36 -0700

I just spoke to PAYPAL and they confirm they will give you the refund for your purchase.So you and I are done.WE are to never speak again.I the police come to me and give me any **** about you I will su you as fast as a blink of the eye.Harassment id the charge.REMEMBER NOW,PAYPAL IS GOING TO GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND.YOU WOULD NOT TAKE SAID REFUND IN CASH.THIS IS VERY CLEAR AND WANT YOU TO KNOW YOUR REFUND WILL COME FROM PAYPAL.ARE WE CLEAR//THANKS
----- Original Message -----
To: jessie
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 7:17 PM
Subject: RE: LAST REQUEST.

As I said before I was a cop in Texas for 11 years. I am now dployed to Iraq with the army. I am not acting in the official copacity nor have I implied that I was explaining my experience with some complaints from ebay shoppers. You can call and speak with officer Prather at the Everett Police Department. I also explained to her that I did not feel it was a problem resulting from you but it was with Shawn. I have told you that I will accept a paypal refund as I am in Iraq right now and have no way of depositing the funds into my bank account. I have no choice but to take the action that I did because of my location and no tracking number that shows the item was shipped and the turbo not being received by my friend in the states. The address that the turbo was supposed to be shipped to is a friends and they have received other Items I had purchased after I bought the turbo but have not received the turbo. I am a little preturbed that you have chosen to resort to name calling when it is your friend that you should be mad at not me. You should understand that I am protecting myself. If he had shipped it then there would be a tracking number and you would be able to check that number to see if it were shipped and or received, but I have yet to see a tracking number. If you closed your paypal account then it would only take you a few minutes to reopen it or open a new one and refund me. If the turbo is received I will gladly withdrawl the complaint from paypal and give you positive feedback on ebay. I am adviseing you now that I do want a refund in the amount of $2100.00 and I have not received the Turbo System. If the turbo was shipped but not yet received then I will gladly repay the refunded. I do not want this to turn nasty, but I will do what I feel is nesseccary to protect myself and either get the turbosystem I purchased or get a refund. I did not cause this problem Shawn did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: ripcord4@msn.com
Subject: LAST REQUEST.
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:flamethrowing::41 -0700

You opened a complainant to PayPal.Wow.I see now what im dealing with
here.Are fcking stupid or what?I'm sure your not really going to be a cop.We
don't need people like you.it makes for bad police.You cause me any problem
and it will cost you 10 fold.I hope im clear.I'm not the kind of person that
likes to be threatened..This will be the last time I ask you for a return
address for your refund.Like I said before that this is a PayPal and ebay
matter.Now that you made a complaint to PayPal for a refund so this matter
is now in there hands and not the police.I feel you did get the kit and your trying to scam me out of my funds.You should know this if your a cop
as you claim in several of your emails.I will call and see if you are indeed
a cop.I hope your not making false statements that your a cop.I will find
out threw my friends that are police if you are what you say you are.You
better be on the up and up.If your not and have been lying to me and making
false statement I will have to report it.I need the address for your
refund.If I do not get this information I will assume you do not want a
refund and your refund and will go to a homeless shelter.I will end all
emails and contact with you.I'm fed up and tired of your harassment.It has
to end with your threats.This is my last attempt to refund your funds.You
must accept the refund now.your none response with the address I need for
the refund will end the transaction as you did receive the item and your
attempting to rip off me and PayPal.Thanks

I feel dumber trying to decipher that jumble of words that dude called a correspondence!

What language is that anyways?? Is that a form of ebonics I dont know about?
???

I have only bought a couple of things on ebay both were items under 50 bucks, i am very reluctant to but anything of value on ebay cause fraud is so easy to do their. good luck with this problem. The aggravation sometimes isn't worth the savings

Well jut an update. I have sent him a couple emails and he has not responded. I gave him the option of paying the 2100.00 to RCC and I would pay the rest for one of their turbos. I am giving him til Monday to either refund through PayPal or take the RCC option. Otherwise I follow through with the theft and fraud charges. Thanks for the responses and support. I have learned to never never never ever use ebay for large priced purchases.

If he has no paypal...he can western union you the cash in Iraq.

I know you wont..but do not give your address to a low life that has been made aware you are out of town.

Why the hell didnt you buy it from someone here. I too, would never dish out that amount of loot on E-Gay
Hope you make out right!:whistle:

I sent richard an email at RCC. I'm just gonna buy one from him. I gotta save some more money, but fortunatly I don't spend alot here in Iraq. No bars to go drinkin at. If I don't get my money back this is gonna be one expensive stage one turbo, but I deserve to buy myself something nice after spending 15 months over here.

I had an idea of getting the media involved. I am thinking that Jessie has some kinda bike shop there in Everett or just outside of Everett. Maybe the extra pressure will push to doing the right thing. What do Ya'll think

+1 I hope you get it all sorted.

I have only bought a couple of things on ebay both were items under 50 bucks, i am very reluctant to but anything of value on ebay cause fraud is so easy to do their. good luck with this problem. The aggravation sometimes isn't worth the savings

I'm in oregon and Bigsmooth is in Everett,I or him can go get your money in cash.I can sell you a turbo kit also if you like and once back in us I can deliver it..lmk if I can help.

Goldenchild thats so much for th offer as far as the Turbo kit, but I have another on order. Ok I just talked to Richard over at RCC. I wish I would have talked to him before lof this. He is awsome. He answered all my questions and is gonna work with me. I am putting a downpayment on a used stage one kit and give me a little time to pay it off. I still haven't heard from Jessie yet, but the officer I talked to will be in tomorrow and another Officer I used to work with at the Sheriff's office in Texas is trying to call him today. I'll keep everyone updated.

I can tell you that Ripcord4 is a stand up guy. I am here in Iraq with him and it sucks to see him get ripped off after saving up his cash over here. I hope it works out for you man!

just another reason why I'll never Ebay , people do suck!

Good luck

Back