Do not buy anything from jason at rpmcycleperformance.com

Its not just an isolated incident...I had issues with 2 of his kits I purchased in the last 2 years myself&thats not "random" if you ask me.

to add to this, I spoke to numerous people on various other forums who said they were waiting for a kit after 3-4 months, people told me of the numerous modifications they had to make just to get the kit to fit. I agree if it was just me then I could understand but it was a lot of people

A mate here in Australia is waiting for two sumps to arrive. When I questioned Jason on his Facebook page, suddenly he was able to contact my mate after weeks of promises and gave him a tracking number the very next business day. Waiting for them to arrive now.

Seems that he values his Facebook page more than his customers. My posts were removed twice within 12 hours. Could be a good option for anyone else silly enough to get caught up in Jason's version of promised delivery times.

I think in total, I asked Jason 9 different times for an eta on my kit and each time he gave me an expected eta that came and went. and yes I made posts to his page and by the time he saw them they were removed, he doesn't want potential customers to see it as he knows it will ruin his business.

Back