anyone order velocity turbo kits from rpmcycleperformance.com

hayabussa boy

Registered
Just curious if anyone has ordered from rpmcycleperformance.com for their velocity racing turbo kit as they are the maker of them now. Just want to know what your experience was??? How long did it take from the time you ordered to recieve your kit???? did you have any problems with the delivery or the ordering. any update would be great, thanks

I haven't ordered from or dealt with them, hopefully someone has some info for you, but I do know that RCC and Powerhouse in NYC will treat ya right. :thumbsup:

:welcome: to the org. I would just Talk to Frank At powerhouse. the man knows his stuff.. and has treated me fair.. now if he would only have more time in a day to finish my bike :whistle: :laugh: .. perfection takes time tho.. but seriously talk to Powerhouse if you want a turbo

I got a kit from Jason at RPM,it took 3x as long to come in as was promised. All in all Im happy with the turbo after the fact

sorry for the lack of posts, been busy as hell at work. anyway long story short, i placed an order with jason in the middle of jan for a stage 1 kit. was told it would take about a month, i said ok, anyway on feb 6 i called to upgrade to a stage 2 with ball bearing and i upgraded the turbo to a gt30. anyway he gave me an eta of almost 2 weeks from that point. anyway the 2 weeks came and went. i again called to get an eta and was told it would ship with a few days. this was on feb 25th. again now several weeks went by and nothing. now again i sent an email and this time was told everything should be ready for shipping on monday the 25th of march. was told he was very busy. i am very understanding and can wait buy just want a realistic eta to know when to expect my kit. thats why i came here asking who ordered from him before to see if they had the same or similar issues. i just get upset when the eta's im given come and go with nothing.

Back