HPC Scammed and lied to me, BEWARE

Greg, you can't please everyone. You'll have these people from time to time. No matter what you do it's not enough for them. I've been there before.

Exhaust and bazzaz is good for me until i hit the lottery. I have put so much money into past cars and trucks and the first thing i learned is that if you want it fast and strong..buy it that way. When you take a 120hp car and turbo it and nos it without proper internals you will have problems. Im sort of new to bikes but a motor is a motor. They all have working moving parts that break at any time or under any condition. You have to pay to play. Busa's are fast stock if you want to go faster the Navy and Airforce are always needing fighter pilots. Ive been to Greg's and he treated me very good. He knew I didn't know much but he took the time to explain to me everything that was going on with my bike in ways I could understand. Greg is very compassionate and flat out loves doing what he does. When you love something that much it's no longer a job it's non-stop fun sun up to sun down. Greg...thanks for all your help and advice throught this learning experience of mine!

He knew I didn't know much but he took the time to explain to me everything that was going on with my bike in ways I could understand. Greg is very compassionate and flat out loves doing what he does. When you love something that much it's no longer a job it's non-stop fun sun up to sun down. Greg...thanks for all your help and advice throught this learning experience of mine!

This is why I love HPC. Not to mention he has a very good sense of humor.:beerchug:

Thanks for the laughter, too, Greg. I really enjoy waiting for my ride while you're working on it. I really do.:thumbsup::beerchug:

sorry to hear this happen to you. Any kind of services that you have an inexperienced person perform may be poorly executed. That's a risk you have to weigh when selecting a service provider.

Hell, it doesn't matter how often a guy may tell me he can build an addition to a home. He might be a home owner and has painted the walls in his house and owns a pickup truck but without the experience, training, licensing, tools, etc. I wouldn't have him build me anything.

i hope you get everything sorted.

sorry to hear this happen to you. Any kind of services that you have an inexperienced person perform may be poorly executed. That's a risk you have to weigh when selecting a service provider.

Hell, it doesn't matter how often a guy may tell me he can build an addition to a home. He might be a home owner and has painted the walls in his house and owns a pickup truck but without the experience, training, licensing, tools, etc. I wouldn't have him build me anything.

i hope you get everything sorted.
Question for you, you walk in a shop ask about a build and the guy ME honestly tells you, unpromted, your are my second ever. Would you leave or stay????????????????????

Last edited:
Question for you, you walk in a shop ask about a build and the guy ME honestly tells you, unpromted, your are my second ever. Would you leave or stay????????????????????

If it was YOU I would stay, cant say the same for a lot of shops :thumbsup:

If it was YOU I would stay, cant say the same for a lot of shops :thumbsup:
Bike number #3 made 11.08 more HP and 4.72 foot pounds of torque with the same head and cams. Hope bike number four does better its mine. :beerchug: I would stay too, if the guy had balls enough to look me in the eye and say it....he can work on my bike regardless.

Last edited:
Exhaust and bazzaz is good for me until i hit the lottery. I have put so much money into past cars and trucks and the first thing i learned is that if you want it fast and strong..buy it that way. When you take a 120hp car and turbo it and nos it without proper internals you will have problems. Im sort of new to bikes but a motor is a motor. They all have working moving parts that break at any time or under any condition. You have to pay to play. Busa's are fast stock if you want to go faster the Navy and Airforce are always needing fighter pilots. Ive been to Greg's and he treated me very good. He knew I didn't know much but he took the time to explain to me everything that was going on with my bike in ways I could understand. Greg is very compassionate and flat out loves doing what he does. When you love something that much it's no longer a job it's non-stop fun sun up to sun down. Greg...thanks for all your help and advice throught this learning experience of mine!
man thats a poster for sure...thank you sir..I try I dam sure try.

I thought he had failed to respond...but I saw that he did post in another thread. I was drawing a conclusion based on his failure to reply...but I see that my basis for that conclusion was wrong.

Doesn't change my opinion of you or your shop....too many positives to let one negative ruin it. :beerchug:

I would leave because I have a different risk tolerance. That's just me though. Everyone is different.

Are you serious....? ???

I might stay but sure as hell aren't letting you touch my bike... :rofl:

I would stay too, if the guy had balls enough to look me in the eye and say it....he can work on my bike regardless.

I've delt with shops before that have no problem looking you in the eye and stealing from you. I do my research and choose shops based on history, results, and YEARS of experience (among other things) if I need something particular done that I don't have time or tools to do. It doesn't matter what it is; cars, bikes, house, etc... I'll just do it myself if I don't trust them...

Really, what's a few hundred bucks when you are dropping $5k+....

Are you serious....? ???

I might stay but sure as hell aren't letting you touch my bike... :rofl:

I've delt with shops before that have no problem looking you in the eye and stealing from you. I do my research and choose shops based on history, results, and YEARS of experience (among other things) if I need something particular done that I don't have time or tools to do. It doesn't matter what it is; cars, bikes, house, etc... I'll just do it myself if I don't trust them...

Really, what's a few hundred bucks when you are dropping $5k+....
Best wishes to you sir!

Best wishes to you sir!

Surely you understand without being mad? Would you have brain surgery done by a Dr just out of med school? :poke:

So was the first 1441cc BUSA that you built HPC's all along...?

Surely you understand without being mad? Would you have brain surgery done by a Dr just out of med school? :poke:

So was the first 1441cc BUSA that you built HPC's all along...?
No just a really good friend's bike who was trying to help HPC out. Most of my friends know that I really don't think its anyone's business unless they are writing a story. He is actually staying with me since his wife just threw him out because she wants change. He gave me the bike to do whatever I want this year and apologized for holding me back based on budget. KWS and I will have a hand in the final production. Again, best wishes to you and your future.

Last edited:
Hang in there Greg, it's all part of doing business. I know you, and you are NOT a scammer. Hope this works out for all involved.

Tom.

Back