My experience Greg at HPC, my 1441 Busa

B@DA$$08BUS@

Donating Member
Registered
I wanted to take a second to give you all a quick rundown of my experience with my 1441 build that Greg at HPC did.

First off I wanna say thanks to Greg for doing such a wonderful job on my bike.

As most of you may or may not know I just got my bike back yesterday from Greg @ HPC. When I first took the bike for a spin when I got there, I thought that this wasnt even my bike. There was so much power and torque, it felt like it was about double than what it was when I took it there.
Before Greg did the work, in first gear you could just let the clutch out slow and not give it any gas and it would just putt along. Well on my first ride I put it in first gear and had to give it a good deal of gas so it wouldnt die, the torque is madness. I could physically feel the improved torque in EVERY gear, the transition from 1340 to 1441 was amazing.
Im not sure if I should be telling you all this but Greg is the Greatest guy outside the build. He cut me a bunch of breaks on pricing because it took so long and he got wrapped up in another build he pushed in front of finishing mine because of the added customizing and issues that arose.
He also asked me when I was about to take it for its first ride if I had a good pair of cold weather riding gloves, I said yeah I brought a pair, at that point he said well here you go, take thease (you can have them). It was a brand new pair of awesomely comfortable cold weather riding gloves.
He also cut me a HUGE break on the PCIII because of the other additional one I bought used from adam was crap ola. He personally told me that he would/could meet anyones prices that actually have a storefront.
This guy as well as his work is incredible. He may or may not be the cheapest person to take ones bike to, but the craftsmanship and attention to detail is far superior to anyone else that I have encountered.
Greg thinks since I live so far away(178miles) that he will never see my bike again, well I can only hope, but you best believe if there is anything that I need done to my bike again it will be worth the drive to swing on down there.

THANKS AGAIN GREG FOR A JOB WELL DONE!!!

P.S. I will be sporting the HPC stickers with pride. When Im at the track and blowing people away and they ask what do you got under that tank there, I'm going to say its HPC made and approved baby!!!!!

These are the sweet as gloves Greg gave to me, and my bike sportn a HPC hat.

DSC00836.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00839.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My experence with Greg at HPC, my 1441 Busa

I wanted to take a second to give you all a quick rundown of my experience with my 1441 build that Greg at HPC did.

First off I wanna say thanks to Greg for doing such a wonderful job on my bike.

As most of you may or may not know I just got my bike back yesterday from Greg @ HPC. When I first took the bike for a spin when I got there, I thought that this wasnt even my bike. There was so much power and torque, it felt like it was about double than what it was when I took it there.
Before Greg did the work, in first gear you could just let the clutch out slow and not give it any gas and it would just putt along. Well on my first ride I put it in first gear and had to give it a good deal of gas so it wouldnt die, the torque is madness. I could physically feel the improved torque in EVERY gear, the transition from 1340 to 1441 was amazing.
Im not sure if I should be telling you all this but Greg is the Greatest guy outside the build. He cut me a bunch of breaks on pricing because it took so long and he got wrapped up in another build he pushed in front of finishing mine because of the added customizing and issues that arose.
He also asked me when I was about to take it for its first ride if I had a good pair of cold weather riding gloves, I said yeah I brought a pair, at that point he said well here you go, take thease (you can have them). It was a brand new pair of awesomely comfortable cold weather riding gloves.
He also cut me a HUGE break on the PCIII because of the other additional one I bought used from adam was crap ola. He personally told me that he would/could meet anyones prices that actually have a storefront.
This guy as well as his work is incredible. He may or may not be the cheapest person to take ones bike to, but the craftsmanship and attention to detail is far superior to anyone else that I have encountered.
Greg thinks since I live so far away(178miles) that he will never see my bike again, well I can only hope, but you best believe if there is anything that I need done to my bike again it will be worth the drive to swing on down there.

THANKS AGAIN GREG FOR A JOB WELL DONE!!!

P.S. I will be sporting the HPC stickers with pride. When Im at the track and blowing people away and they ask what do you got under that tank there, I'm going to say its HPC made and approved baby!!!!!

These are the sweet as gloves Greg gave to me, and my bike sportn a HPC hat.

This is the reason why I'm a loyal customer. HE IS THAT AMAZING!!!

By the way, did you know that the black Busa with the red CZ wheels is mine?:laugh: I'm just wondering if you noticed it while you're there.

This is the reason why I'm a loyal customer. HE IS THAT AMAZING!!!

By the way, did you know that the black Busa with the red CZ wheels is mine?:laugh: I'm just wondering if you noticed it while you're there.

Well lets just put it this way, it doesnt have those wheels anymore! :laugh::whistle: I took them when greg wasnt looking.

Jason,

I am five bikes in the hole so I will be busy trying to get back on schedule in the coming weeks. I look forward to working with you again, the not seeing you again was related to mechanical failure.

Please keep me posted and let me know when you are heading to the track, would love to just come and watch or run my bike as well. Be safe with that machine. As soon as warm weather is here for good, I would like to see it again for a check up. Take care of it I know there is some sweat and tears in that one. :beerchug:

Greg

Last edited:
I know what ya ment. :beerchug: I will have to take a ride down there once the warm weather gets here for good. Hopefully I can finish getting her set up here in a month or so, so I can be good and ready for the track. I know what you have behind this bike and I greatly appreciate all your time and effort!!!! :beerchug::thumbsup:

Well lets just put it this way, it doesnt have those wheels anymore! :laugh::whistle: I took them when greg wasnt looking.

I guess Nitro wasn't there that's why you're able to take them. Otherwise, you won't make it out the door.:rofl: How about some pics when you put them on?:rofl:

Congrats on the build.:thumbsup:

Another one satisfied customer.:beerchug:

I guess Nitro wasn't there that's why you're able to take them. Otherwise, you won't make it out the door.:rofl: How about some pics when you put them on?:rofl:

Congrats on the build.:thumbsup:

Another one satisfied customer.:beerchug:

I took nitro also, I need him to guard my bike/ your wheels, so you dont take them back....:rofl:

I took nitro also, I need him to guard my bike/ your wheels, so you dont take them back....:rofl:

That's fine. Just make sure he doesn't chew on those wheels. Otherwise, you'll be going back to the stock ones.:rofl:

Hey greg!

Can you PM me when your schedule clears and you're caught up? I want to get Kayma back in the shop and get her ready for the season. Same usual stuff except, I think Im going to have you put new tires on her as well:thumbsup:

Hey greg!

Can you PM me when your schedule clears and you're caught up? I want to get Kayma back in the shop and get her ready for the season. Same usual stuff except, I think Im going to have you put new tires on her as well:thumbsup:
: Any time in about 15 days. $65.00 oil change service includes oil and filter, chain lube, tire pressure check and chassis bolt check and hand polish all done by me.

Last edited:
Hey Greg,
Let me know what my price is going to be for all including a set of tires, when i decide what im getting ill pm ya

Last edited:
Back