My experience Greg at HPC, my 1441 Busa

I think its a good post to step in here with, anyone I have done a 1441 for in the past I will do the sames changes, no parts needed for FREE thats anyone out there good/bad..

Re: My experence with Greg at HPC, my 1441 Busa

Before Greg did the work, in first gear you could just let the clutch out slow and not give it any gas and it would just putt along. Well on my first ride I put it in first gear and had to give it a good deal of gas so it wouldnt die, the torque is madness.

Not to threadjack but I do not understand this? Shouldn't the power be equally improved across the RPM curve? So putting out more power not less at idle with clutch out in 1st? So going faster? I am sure there is a reason for it being the way it is, was just curious what it was :beerchug:

Otherwise awesome thread and glad to have GPW on the .org :beerchug:

Re: My experence with Greg at HPC, my 1441 Busa

Not to threadjack but I do not understand this? Shouldn't the power be equally improved across the RPM curve? So putting out more power not less at idle with clutch out in 1st? So going faster? I am sure there is a reason for it being the way it is, was just curious what it was :beerchug:

It is, let him ride it more its a whole new bike it was very cold out that day...it was tuned to 73 degrees but it was 40 out. I did several burnouts at 1/4 throttle its in the video watch it, wrist barely moves.

Last edited:

Its a noticeable difference across the board, I just didn't want to fill up a whole page with me running my pie hole. Just using that as a quick, easily understandable comparison.
I was telling Greg when I got back about the night and day differences. When in say 4,5 or even 6th at partial throttle and you just crack the throttle all the way open, there is NO lag or hesitation like b4 the build SHE JUST GETS UP & GOEEEEEEEES! Like I said, I feel like it 2 times quicker and stronger than before the build. I know that that is not the case, but it really is like night and day!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

That is awesome Jason! You have yourself a real monster waiting to be unleashed now :devil: I can't imagine how fun this upcoming riding season is going to be for you :thumbsup:

He may have another sweet bike coming out of there soon....not sure though...it's just what I heard :whistle:

That is awesome Jason! You have yourself a real monster waiting to be unleashed now :devil: I can't imagine how fun this upcoming riding season is going to be for you :thumbsup:

He may have another sweet bike coming out of there soon....not sure though...it's just what I heard :whistle:
Looking forward to the opportunity sir! :beerchug:

Last edited:
Another happy customer :beerchug: there are plenty of them :thumbsup:

I'm one of them.:thumbsup::beerchug: Always been a happy customer. Always will be.:thumbsup:

My bike's with him right now and I'm not in a hurry to get her back. Won't say anything yet what's being done.:laugh:

I'm one of them.:thumbsup::beerchug: Always been a happy customer. Always will be.:thumbsup:

My bike's with him right now and I'm not in a hurry to get her back. Won't say anything yet what's being done.:laugh:

Don't forget to add another set of wheels to me mods, as yours/now mine are going to the pc's to become black. Hahaha
Posted via Mobile Device

Back