HPC Scammed and lied to me, BEWARE

Greg, do me a favor, if you can’t tell the truth, shut your pie-hole. I say it here, like I said it to your face, Terra’s face, and will tell everyone at Cecil County, Englishtown, Richmond, 75/80, Mason Dixon, MIR, you are a joke.

You never mentioned it was your 2nd build to me, or Officer Steve Loicana when we delivered the bike. You did mention that the bike in your shop ran 8.7’s will Cody at the helm, you did not mention at that time that it was sprayed to do that. It was after I reviewed your you-tube post, I asked how much he sprayed as it was obvious that the ET was not due to your motor build.

You did claim Kevin at KWS was trying to pull a fast on in selling me a blued crank. Go ahead and bull**** the board, perhaps they will only know after you flub on their build. Hey master engine BS’er, the CRANK GEAR IS BLUE FROM SUZUKI!!!!! Yes, MMI would have taught you that.

You did claim, as well as Terra, that KWS had screwed you for the last time and that you would not be using them again… After the first ordeal with your motor and my valve dropped incident. And now you claim he is your mentor? Kevin, get another apprentice, this guy is bad for your business!

You did send me over 10 emails claiming my quench area was anywhere from .70 to .048 when you couldn’t figure out how to read a dial indicator, measure clay, or what ever else method you fumbled through. They do teach the use of basic measurement tools at MMI by the way.

You claim, on the board to offer to replace my pistons, which will cost over $500 plus install them, dyno it, and warranty it for 20 passes on the board.. Yet in person, Terra Williams, the owner refused to cover less than half the cost of the parts I bought as a result of your lie about what happened on the dyno during your first pulls with my motor. Kevin at KWS, please be warned, this is why the #1 exhaust manufacture doesn’t allow this joker to distribute his parts. He gives everyone a bad name. Your head was not at fault, his faulty measurement and assembly nearly ruined your good work.

And finally, to all, what would have happened when I went down the track, masterlink on backwards, it spit the link, wrapped the chain and destroyed the cases. HPC’s position, that’s racing, no warranties!!!

Dude you are so wrong, we are done talking. If you have anything else to say call Jeanne Singer's our Attorney. This is now a legal matter and witness's may be called from this thread just a FYI for all involved or posting.

Last edited:
???And finally, to all, what would have happened when I went down the track, masterlink on backwards, it spit the link, wrapped the chain and destroyed the cases. HPC’s position, that’s racing, no warranties!!!???

WOW!!! I bet he wil NEVER install a master link on backwards again.

What happens when my factory installed chain breaks going down the track, it wrapped the chain wrecked the case and my tire?
Their response was that's racing, sorry warranty doesnt cover that.

Last edited:
any time you throw "talk to my lawyer" out there... uh oh. That's what my ex wife told me... and she was GUILTY!!!! Just kidding guys. Sounds like a real mess. Oh, and I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I don't do courtrooms. I don't trust anyone with the ability to take my money or put me in jail.

Will I still get a Xmas card? Have your attorney review what you sent me, in writing.. The court may appoint thier expert, review what you sent me in writing, and make a decision. Absolutely fine with me. Not what I claimed, WHAT YOU PUT IN WRITING...

Fellas until this is resolved, maybe it's better to keep it off the board. Both sides of the story have been thoroughly heard and now it seems almost more emotional than substantive. I do wish you both to find a suitable resolution, but I tire of seeing this thread.

Fellas until this is resolved, maybe it's better to keep it off the board. Both sides of the story have been thoroughly heard and now it seems almost more emotional than substantive. I do wish you both to find a suitable resolution, but I tire of seeing this thread.
Thank you for saying what I was just thinking and also wish you both well in the end.

Guys there is a time and a place for everything. The time and place for this conversation has come and passed as far as this board should be concerned. Please take it offline, at this point 8secBusa, you just seem to be trying to ruin GPW's reputation. If you truly believe that your case warrants all of this spew, contact the admins here and plead your case.

For the next mod/admin passing through, please lock this thread it seems to be circling the bowl :whistle:

Guys there is a time and a place for everything. The time and place for this conversation has come and passed as far as this board should be concerned. Please take it offline, at this point 8secBusa, you just seem to be trying to ruin GPW's reputation. If you truly believe that your case warrants all of this spew, contact the admins here and plead your case.

For the next mod/admin passing through, please lock this thread it seems to be circling the bowl :whistle:
I don't see this as a responsibility of the Admins, if he is really sure about himself, take it to court. Otherwise it is he said, he said, she said, and quite honestly a bunch of BS. If you wanted Suzuki to do the work for you, you should have went to them. You saw that Greg and Tara could save you some money....They did the best they could. If you don't like the outcome, take them to court. We are seriously over this thread.

To all, I won't post another comment on this subject. Obviously I feel "wronged", but hey, just my opinion. The shop feels they did what they could do. We part with different perspectives. I joined this board to learn, go faster, have enjoy my hobby, this situation doesn't deter me from that.

Regards

To all, I won't post another comment on this subject. Obviously I feel "wronged", but hey, just my opinion. The shop feels they did what they could do. We part with different perspectives. I joined this board to learn, go faster, have enjoy my hobby, this situation doesn't deter me from that.

Regards

Without getting other admins/mods involved, can I close this thread?

I would copy all this for some reason post have a way of disappearing on this site:whistle:

Hey Johnny, nothing is deleted, just moved because people just don't know when to stop... Personal commentary in threads just like this really don't help.. Internet posturing is a waste of time... Greg can apologize all day long and it won't matter to the person that feels they were wronged. At the same time accusations from a disgruntled customer on a public forum only serve one purpose and I think that most are able to see through that one sided view... In the end there are opinions on both ends of the spectrum and there needs to be something in the middle... We move threads like this when they get to a point where nothing but opinions are posted from people that are not even involved, we never delete, we move to a holding area where we can access threads if needed....

This thread is worthless........... It draws negative behavior and creates a divisive atmosphere..... At some point honestly everyone should just let it die so I don't have to move it.......

so, people get banned around her for curse words and what not, but this flies? love it!
:cheerleader:
It has flown, and the language has been minimal. Both sides have presented their stories, and members have absorbed the information. Questions were asked and answered, both sides have put whatever information they feel necessary out there. As previously stated there is nothing more to be gained for either party by continuing to argue. If members feel the allegations are warranted, they should take their business elsewhere, if they feel the response was adequate, they should continue or start having HPC do their work.
It's good to have bad experiences brought into the light, and it's also good for those whose experience was positive to share that also. Both have been accomplished in this thread.:beerchug:

Back