Beware of pwall97, he is a scammer

This wasn't a good blanket statement,everybody not a scammer. Direct deposit isn't a bad thing, I have been doing it for years and never scammed anyone. I'm not talking a few hundred dollar sales, I'm talking thousands of dollars in one payment as paypal can eat you up in fees. Most of the sales were from members right here, and they got what they paid for and some extras most times.. You must know who you dealing with though when it comes to transactions...I have taken direct deposits from other countries and shipped pallets of parts out the usa and all over the interior US from these deposits.. I sent a scammer protection warning out about this guy long ago, guess he slipped through the cracks. Learn to deal with reputable used parts sellers and scams are no worry. Sorry for your loss fella...I would post one 24 hour message to him here, and next call would be to the internet crimes department of his local metro pd dept.. This kind of ripoff carries alot of time and criminal charges if filed correctly.. Jail in Miami - Dade county isn't a cakewalk either.....

Bad call on your part, sorry for your loss. Since you deposited into his account I doubt you will be able to do anything...

Have to assume everything and everyone is a scammer and do the most you can protect yourself. This direct deposit is a big red flag on any kind of deal:down:

I don't see any issue YET?
Pwall answered and said he's shipping it to you overseas and to relax.
So as of 2.2.13 your still good. Now from exp I know I can ship anything anywhere in the world in less than ten days. How long customs or duties tie it up depends on the country.
So lets wait a bit and see if you get your engine in a couple weeks.

If this engine is coming from overseas, was that disclosed in the sale prior to money being sent?

I hope this gets resolved. It seems like pwall has responded. So maybe it was just a misunderstanding of the number etc. If not maybe we can bring a whole new meaning to Busa Bash!! just playin. Good Luck on both sides.

I hope this gets resolved. It seems like pwall has responded. So maybe it was just a misunderstanding of the number etc. If not maybe we can bring a whole new meaning to Busa Bash!! just playin. Good Luck on both sides.

i like the busa bash part..:laugh::laugh:

Guys, let's not jump to any conclusions about this. Nobody outside of this deal knows the whole truth, so let's try not to make the situation any more difficult than it needs to be for the involved parties. For all we know, this could be just a big misunderstanding which may be worked out amicably. Let's not get involved in a way that could prevent that from happening.

I fully understand why we naturally run to the defense of another member who may have been wronged. The sense of friendship and family is what makes the org stand out from all the other forums on the web, and I love that about this place. That said, we must be reasonable about what we post. Remember this is the internet, and what we say here never goes away.

Please review the thread linked here: Click Me

Thanks

If this engine is coming from overseas, was that disclosed in the sale prior to money being sent?

Looks like the seller's location is FL while the OP does not list his location. Seems the buyer of not in the USA.....Now, if you had to send the money to *****ia that would be a big red flag....:banghead:

You could be right and this may be a big misunderstanding but when I heard the name it stood out. I can't find the thread about it on Psycho Bike but there was a guy copy pasting other peoples turbo kits that went by a screen name similar to this outta FL. Same M.O. Paypal red tape yatta yatta and swindled a couple other people. Once again it may not be him but for some reason there is a ton of scammers and bad business coming out of FL and the Carolinas :whistle:

So Kos, just curiously......what IS your location? And how come you don't show it on your profile???

All isn't always as it seems....sometimes!!?!! :whistle:

My location is Perth West Australia,I don't have anything to hide the only reason it's not on there is because I can't
remember seeing the box for that when I registered, but I will try and change that now.
I will be posting a larger post in a few hours when I have more time

My location is Perth West Australia,I don't have anything to hide the only reason it's not on there is because I can't
remember seeing the box for that when I registered, but I will try and change that now.
I will be posting a larger post in a few hours when I have more time

He has contacted you on te board here. Please try to work this out through PM first. If he did scam you, another couple of days before posting about it won't hurt. If it's just a misunderstanding, posting too fast can cause alot of damage.

Have just spoken with pwall97 he said he will email me the tracking number today,
he had promised to send it last week.
I will take your advice and wait a couple of days and see what happens.
He has all my contact details but has not tried to contact me accept the post on here.

I was going to buy the fairings that he has for sale, but i quess i will wait to see the outcome of this!
I even spoke to him the other day, my opinion, need some info now!

You could be right and this may be a big misunderstanding but when I heard the name it stood out. I can't find the thread about it on Psycho Bike but there was a guy copy pasting other peoples turbo kits that went by a screen name similar to this outta FL. Same M.O. Paypal red tape yatta yatta and swindled a couple other people. Once again it may not be him but for some reason there is a ton of scammers and bad business coming out of FL and the Carolinas :whistle:

Originally I was going to buy that same turbo kit off pwall97 but after my own investigation I was met with a red flag.

Happy to say I have moved on and it's important to understand that everyone has their own personal risk level that should never be exceeded.

I hope pwall97 comes through with the engine as I don't like to see a decent person getting burnt!...............:banghead:

Back