The pac man - he's a great american

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Okay, so I expressed a need for a part, and I get a PM from the Shorn one saying, I have this friend who can help you, here is his number, he is expecting your call. Give's me the guy's name - and I make the comment that it is messed up that I will be talking to one of Pac's friends before I ever talk to him.
Anyway, so I call his friend and the guy is great. Very easy going, very helpful. So he tells me that he can help me, and we start talking price. Guy tells me that Pac says I'm good, so he'll hook me up. He's sending my part for free and he'll hold something of Pac's ransom....
Anyway, I thank him, and tell him that I want to call Pac - and I ask for Pac's number and he gives it to me - but something doesn't sound right. So I verify the number and he says it is good, but something. Then he tells me - he's Pac. He's been stringing me on! We both had a laugh and continued our conversation.
I am here to tell you that he is one of the best there is.

Paul, they don't come better than you. Si Yu'os ma'ase'!
It was great to talk to ya!

BTW, I have Da' Rubb's number as well.... might have ta give that bastid a call tomorrow!

I atungo'-mu Shawn

tounge.gif

That little chuckle head is alright in my book too
thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: "spelling"|1144997705 -->

Okay, so I expressed a need for a part, and I get a PM from the Shorn one saying, I have this friend who can help you, here is his number, he is expecting your call.  Give's me the guy's name - and I make the comment that it is messed up that I will be talking to one of Pac's friends before I ever talk to him.
Anyway, so I call his friend and the guy is great.  Very easy going, very helpful.  So he tells me that he can help me, and we start talking price.  Guy tells me that Pac says I'm good, so he'll hook me up.  He's sending my part for free and he'll hold something of Pac's ransom....
Anyway, I thank him, and tell him that I want to call Pac - and I ask for Pac's number and he gives it to me - but something doesn't sound right.  So I verify the number and he says it is good, but something.  Then he tells me - he's Pac.  He's been stringing me on!  We both had a laugh and continued our conversation.
I am here to tell you that he is one of the best there is.

Paul, they don't come better than you.  Si Yu'os ma'ase'!
It was great to talk to ya!

BTW, I have Da' Rubb's number as well.... might have ta give that bastid a call tomorrow!

I atungo'-mu Shawn
Buen probecho, chelu. Si Yu'us ma'ase' talo'.

Heheh...glad that I could help bro...seriously.
beerchug.gif
I've been treated mighty kind by a good number of members here...figured I'd return the karmic favor.

Thanks for the kind words...I appreciate it.
wink.gif
It's nothing, really...just a brother lookin out for another. That's all.
smile.gif
I'm just glad that I'm in the position to offer you some help.

Oh yah....and it's "Guamanian"...and "Chamoru". And yup...proud to be an American.
wink.gif

wink.gif

I try, sled, I try.
wink.gif
Still got some work to do before I can really call myself that.
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

heheh...thanks, man. Now if I can just get the girly to see it the same way you do, I'll be golden!
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back