Being right wrong or Impartial?

Dang, not on the site much lately and now I find that a respected old time member is thinking about leaving. I am sure that I speak for most, DON'T GO, PLEASE. Don't know what happened to make you think about this decision, but I hope you can be persuaded to change your mind.

I think it's very unfortunate that the selfish and subversive actions of a couple of people have led to valued org members and friends feeling this way.

John, I would hate to see you go, but you have to make your own decisions. I feel like you and your knowledge have added a great deal of value to this group over the years. Whatever you decide to do, don't be a stranger. You have my number.

Ignore list break or something?

People change, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. No clue what brought all this about. This forums still one of the best out there.

I think it's very unfortunate that the selfish and subversive actions of a couple of people have led to valued org members and friends feeling this way.

exactly!! here's hoping they get their just reward :banghead:

No kidding! Like talking about hairy midget fetishes?? :banghead:

I don't get it either. Thanks for all your posts, its good to get a break in everynow and then

I ride around the country, get snowed on, hybernate for 3 months, break 2 computers, finally come back to life....What the heck happened while I was gone?

I talked to him on the phone for the first time a few weeks ago with a simple problem i could not find the answer to. He helped without hesitation. If not for him I would have just been guessing and I dont like just guessing on the busa so whoever is responsible for diarrhea of the mouth needs to go play in traffic. :guns::guns::guns:

There are a bunch of people here that help each other...some have shops...some work at shops...others like myself learn as I go and...I learn from others and I totally enjoy sharing generic process / facts...there are people who make a business out of the bike and that it cool...there are people that want to spend money on their bike...the common interest / competitive nature of business and racing surely gets the best of people at times. Anybody who races knows you don't get rich doing that 95% of the time...it is an expensive sport and I'd say money is not a factor for people butting heads...getting ripped off perhaps or somebody publically speaking bad about somebody else would be annoying but it seems the forum supports a fair atmosphere and weeds out the idiots...it takes just as long to establish a good reputation as it does a bad one...once established at least you know what you are dealing with.

Ill chime in here, this post is because of the events from a few threads as well as facebook.

Im not leaving,, just stepping back and evaluating many things in my life. I'm so frustrated with the actions of other people, im really pissed. Not at the general members or friends,, here just the outcome of events. I just need some time to vent, step back and remember that i Do have some very Great friends here, and i know that.
But there is a situation that started a few years ago that have been brewing. Thus where we are now,, several events over the past couple of years, have brought me to this situation.
Im not going to point the finger, or name people, or ask for change but i ask that you just give me some time.
My love of motorcycles is what brings me here, as well as my Many many friendships that i have gained here in the process of the years. The problems here on the Web are not the only issue in my life now either, but that is a totally different post.
I will leave all of you with this, if you need something, or have a question, either pm me, or if you have my number call me. I really value what i have here, just need some space

shadys+back.gif

did I miss somthn? what is the issue? not everyone agrees on everything. I just tune ppl out like I'm sure ppl tune me out. I don't lose sleep over it tho.

great avatar btw. cudnt agree more

Back