Being right wrong or Impartial?

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Truely is there ever any winner, or loser?
Or Just the person or group that feals like thay have been pushed asside.
I have been on these Forums since before there was rules. And i have to save what has brought us together, has brought us apart.. It really is sad to say, that we cant get along.
So at this point i need to say Goodbye, and will not be part of this!
I wish you all the best and hope this will work its self out!
John

No it's not interesting..... it's a damn shame!!! :banghead:

John is 1 of the most knowledgeable people on here concerning all things busa and he is always more than willing 2 share that knowledge with whomever asks.

Idk the particulars but somebody anybody needs 2 step in and resolve whatever issues have arose because IMO losing a guy like John will definitely hurt this forum in more ways than 1 :whistle:

Thank you for helping me with my 20 questions in the past...I hope it...whatever the case may be...works itself out...you seem like a great guy.

John,
If you read this, then let me know what is going on. Otherwise, I will hit you up on the Book of Face...

Right , Wrong , or impartial ..... ??????????

What are you talking about , that would make you leave ?

Remember I know where your shop is , I can find you anytime I like .....:watching:

i was talking to him at 2am last night....thats why i said "interesting"...ill see how he feels today.

Take it from me you can try to leave but Capt has planted blackwater mind control tricks to make you come back in 6 months.:evil2:

While I don't know what problem has led to his decision, it is sad that someone with his knowledge is leaving the site. I think most of us would prefer that he reconsiders his decision. There's always a fringe group of folks that just love crap to happen. Whatever course he takes, Good luck to him!

John, I'm totally at a loss at what has brought you to this point. Suggest you air your grievance(s) with the mods (MC has offered)....

regardless, I consider you a friend and am very grateful for the help and assistance you gave me and others when we all came here....

Dude, you are incredibly valuable to the members here. What do I do now? No more PM gixerhp for those lost souls that need help.

Best of luck with all things. This is a dayum shame :down:

Tried to call you earlier...sorry I missed your calls today, but we were out riding.

I'll hit you up tomorrow and let's just get over this hump...I think everyone here hates the divide, but the best thing to do is get on with life and get out and ride. Winter has lasted way too long my friend; this will all eventually pass...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

THANKS JOHN!! you wouldn't call her back so she bugged me half the night, picking my brain...and i learned things about Omar....I NEVER WOULD HAVE IMAGINED...j/s lol

THANKS JOHN!! you wouldn't call her back so she bugged me half the night, picking my brain...and i learned things about Omar....I NEVER WOULD HAVE IMAGINED...j/s lol

Well if you wouldn't ask for pics :whistle:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

suggesting bots having pics of hairy nude male midgets was simply taking it to far though i think......:watching:

Back