Right or Wrong? Listen to the PSA and decide

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
My Buddy Bot's sent me a story about our Sheriff. Now I like the guy but don't agree with everything he does.

He made a PSA today that will be airing here very soon. This PSA has been the talk of everyone in the county and soon the nation.
Please read the story and click the link for the PSA and listen to what he has to say. Not once does he say to use a firearm to shoot anyone he just asks people to step up and get trained.

Sheriff Clarke urges citizens to arm themselves - TODAY'S TMJ4

I am interested in what others think

So by telling citizens to arm themselves would that kinda make them like a militia. :whistle:

'Please Mr Murderer wait two minutes for the cops to show up before you hack us to death'

He is dead on, with our bank account destroyed and the exploding in your face liberal mission of distruction, it will be every man for himself before you know it.

So by telling citizens to arm themselves would that kinda make them like a militia. :whistle:

'Please Mr Murderer wait two minutes for the cops to show up before you hack us to death'

He never said to arm yourself although it was implied. He said take a training class

He never said to arm yourself although it was implied. He said take a training class

Sorry I got caught up in the moment....
Yosemite.gif

Are you telliing me that you wont protect me 24/7?? I thought you were my friend.:poke::laugh:
Sure but I think it's a 15 16 hour ride on the Busa. Hold the fort , I'll be right there :laugh:

Like someones gonna mess with that big arse to start with :laugh:

thanks for shareing this...it truly uplifts patriot's hearts to hear even LEO is fed up with the excuses and the games

IF the Sheriff meant what he said instead of saying it for political/financial/personal reasons, I'd be RIGHT BEHIND HIM. However this toolbag has a VERY long history of being anti-gun and just a wind bag crybaby that whines constantly about budget cuts and the like..

This was all a ploy to get the liberal Milwaukeeans mad and give him more money and personnel.. Seriously everytime this guy opens his mouth a puppy dies.. Can't stand him.

You all know where I stand on Obummer, and when he came to town Sheriff Clarke said he wasn't going to protect him, etc due to not having the budget and manpower to do so.
He should have been fired on the spot. This was a couple years ago. Do your job and quit complaining... Period...

:banghead:

The left blasts the Sheriff saying he should get a different job if he can't protect his citizens yet I got BLASTED from the left when I said a deputy should get a different job if he can't defend himself from a criminal without shooting him dead.

That is how they operate I guess.

You didn't get blasted, you're just too sensitive. Evidently you believe that a cop should be trained well enough to be able to win every single one on one fight he ever encounters. Well if Chuck Liddell can't do that, how can a deputy who trains detac once per year? Would you as a taxpayer want to pay for weekly detac training? I doubt it. What about small statured female peace officers? Do you expect them to be able to Chuck Norris a 250lb parolee that attacks them? Maybe women shouldn't be allowed in Law Enforcement then?

At some point you, the public, needs to focus the blame on these animals who think nothing of the law and have no problem brutally attacking a peace officer, rather than questioning the people who protect you.

I like the Sheriff and his style. Lets see, bad guy has forced his way into your house/home, you run to a room lock the door and hide. While hiding you call 911 and the response time is 7 minutes. Bad guy breaks into the room where you are hiding and has a knife, baseball bat, or a piece of pipe and has bad intentions. What do you do?
Cower or fight back?

Try this one. You are on a ride and stop for a rest/break. A guy tries to steal your beloved BUSA, what do you do? Let him take it or fight back?

Try this one. You are on a ride and stop for a rest/break. A guy tries to steal your beloved BUSA, what do you do? Let him take it or fight back?

Let him have it. Mine's an '08. The new ones have Brembos!! :rofl:

You didn't get blasted, you're just too sensitive. Evidently you believe that a cop should be trained well enough to be able to win every single one on one fight he ever encounters. Well if Chuck Liddell can't do that, how can a deputy who trains detac once per year? Would you as a taxpayer want to pay for weekly detac training? I doubt it. What about small statured female peace officers? Do you expect them to be able to Chuck Norris a 250lb parolee that attacks them? Maybe women shouldn't be allowed in Law Enforcement then?

At some point you, the public, needs to focus the blame on these animals who think nothing of the law and have no problem brutally attacking a peace officer, rather than questioning the people who protect you.

I am in no way sensitive. Far from it. I also did not EVER say that a deputy had to win every hand to hand combat situation nor do I expect them to.

AND I SURE AS HECK DON'T DEFEND these Jacka** criminals. If I had my way we would shoot them all. I just think you missed the overall point of the last post. There are times that someones life needs to be snuffed out.

I like the Sheriff and his style. Lets see, bad guy has forced his way into your house/home, you run to a room lock the door and hide. While hiding you call 911 and the response time is 7 minutes. Bad guy breaks into the room where you are hiding and has a knife, baseball bat, or a piece of pipe and has bad intentions. What do you do?
Cower or fight back?

Dial "1911" and you get immediate response :laugh:

Back