One hell of a trajedy

sad.gif
news.

I hope the groat hangs myself, maybe he will hang himself for us...... I just can not believe someone is that callous or stupid...

Not nice I know but neither was he...

I'm betting:
The girls attempted a hit and run, and the rider followed to get address/insurance info.
Girls call Daddy, because that's what they've always done.
Daddy believes girls are innocent victims and arms himself to protect his babies.
Rider follows girls home, sees armed Daddy and drives on by.
Rider realizes he is in unfamiliar neighborhood and returns the same way he came into it, or returns to verify the address to make a police report.
Daddy lets emotion get the best of him.

Sad.

Who among us wouldn't follow a vehicle that hit us and didn't stop?
Yes, I can see this easy. Simular thing happened to me in Phily. Just no guns. But I followed them home. They did not even know they had hit me. But were freaking out about me following them home 1st before I could even explain why I did.

You have all seen this scenario I bet....

Teenage girl talking on cell phone, owns the road and wham, pulls right out in front of you..  Biker takes evasive action and either touches the car or not... (I doubt the bike intentionally would run into a car huh?) be curious to see where the contact took place..

now he is mad... jumps put in front of them and pissed as ever...  (Here is where he should have cut it off and gone home)  The girls thinking (wrongly so) that they didnt do anything wrong (dumb blind and still blabbing on cell phone) probably react wrong to the situation and he follows them trying to scare them or scream at them..

Dad acts like a complete cowboy and is going to "defend" his "space" and really gets stupid..   Now how on earth did this kid find the gonads to drive by the house a second time when there is a guy out front with a gun?  I suppose he figured the guy was not that fricken crazy?    Dads a psycho and the kid is stupid...   the daughters?  probably yakking on the cell phones still...

Sad, 2 family's lives really screwed up now...
Try this scenario. Car cuts you off and you end up sideswiping it because you can't break fast enough. Two girls inside the car flip you the bird then take off, effectively a hit and run. Do you follow them to get their info or call the police with no information on who they are? Also, night time so very possible that the kid didn't see any gun. To be honest if I saw two teenage girls pull into a house with an older guy outside I'd figure it was their Dad and would want to talk to him about his daughters and the way they were driving.

Thing that scares me is the interview with the people on the block....said that they were all related somehow and this guy supposedly shot at a group of teenagers acouple years back. Wonder if that happened in the same block....and all the neighbors basically backed him up. If the guy has an anger problem and was in the wrong back then...my take on it is the whole neighborhood now has blood on their hands.

I agree with the consencess..... Very Very sad and totally uncalled for.......
I just don't understand the self defence claim. He shot the kid in the back. If those girls fabricated a story, they have a heavy burden to carry with them for the rest of their lives. And their nut case father (no matter what) is going to spend a long time in jail.

Back