Because they are Evil

In reality, the "elitists" built countries on the backs of the working class and have for millennia, long before the west was discovered...

Nothing will change.......

We can look back at how Roman Emperors and their gang lived in comparison to the people who served them....not much different except that we vote in our leaders and they killed and replaced theirs....
Nothing will change you say? Well, it's already changing... people in different demographic groups are waking up to the industry cartels that plot clever ways to have power over them. This is why you see minorities shifting away from the Democratic Party inn large numbers right now.

Many Americans have a strong tie and desire for nationalism. They have an understanding of why the Constitution put the 1st 2 Amendments at the top of the list of RIGHTS that should be preserved. If you can't speak out about about abuse by a tyrannical government and you can't back up the will of the people to resist over reach by that same government... then all you are left with is a dictatorship that will confiscate your wealth and plunder the nations resources on endless wars. Look at all the wars America has been sucked into since WW1.

In other words Charlie Brown is getting tired of Lucy moving the ball before he attempts to kick it. That is the over simplified version so those that object to the points I just made can get the picture. lol !

Nothing will change you say? Well, it's already changing... people in different demographic groups are waking up to the industry cartels that plot clever ways to have power over them. This is why you see minorities shifting away from the Democratic Party inn large numbers right now.

Many Americans have a strong tie and desire for nationalism. They have an understanding of why the Constitution put the 1st 2 Amendments at the top of the list of RIGHTS that should be preserved. If you can't speak out about about abuse by a tyrannical government and you can't back up the will of the people to resist over reach by that same government... then all you are left with is a dictatorship that will confiscate your wealth and plunder the nations resources on endless wars. Look at all the wars America has been sucked into since WW1.

In other words Charlie Brown is getting tired of Lucy moving the ball before he attempts to kick it. That is the over simplified version so those that object to the points I just made can get the picture. lol !
The republican party is no better, they aren't supreme beings, they are human beings and just as flawed as the rest of us.

The ONLY thing saving the US (and other countries) is the fact that most people don't align with either party and are generally neutral...

Not only has the US been sucked into many wars, many other countries were there fighting as well.....

I personally have zero sympathy for Trump......he asked for what he got......

If he would have just did what he said he was going to do instead of flapping his gums and using his fingers on social media, he might have had another term.....
Hardly... he is a threat to the crime synidacates power. He is actually using part of the old playbook from the Clinton era in the time that the Dems supported the working class. The dems have shifted away from who they are and Trump picked up on that. What did Trump do? 1. He shut down the border so low and middle income income workers can't come here and take away middle and lower middle class jobs for starters.

I think you listen to critics that talk like victims to much. This whole "Woke" ideology has infected million here and it only weakens the diploma class that have made gains they didn't really produce much. Would you rather have office workers laid off in 100s of thousands or truck drivers laid off and put out of business by hundreds of thousands before your next trip to the grocery store?

Hardly... he is a threat to the crime synidacates power. He is actually using part of the old playbook from the Clinton era in the time that the Dems supported the working class. The dems have shifted away from who they are and Trump picked up on that. What did Trump do? 1. He shut down the border so low and middle income income workers can't come here and take away middle and lower middle class jobs for starters.

I think you listen to critics that talk like victims to much. This whole "Woke" ideology has infected million here and it only weakens the diploma class that have made gains they didn't really produce much. Would you rather have office workers laid off in 100s of thousands or truck drivers laid off and put out of business by hundreds of thousands before your next trip to the grocery store?
What did he do?

He wouldn't shut up is what he did and it cost him the election and if Biden wasn't the only other choice, it will cost him another....

He is one of the elitists you talk about, he certainly isn't a blue collar worker just eking out an existence.......

If you were laying on the sidewalk and needing help and he was the only person on the sidewalk, he'd step over you and keep on going....

The republican party is no better, they aren't supreme beings, they are human beings and just as flawed as the rest of us.

The ONLY thing saving the US (and other countries) is the fact that most people don't align with either party and are generally neutral...

Not only has the US been sucked into many wars, many other countries were there fighting as well.....
I never said one party is better than the other. We have good and bad people in both parties and it will always be that way as long as corruption is allowed to run rampant like it is right now. The war in Ukraine is the latest example of massive fraud taking place in DC ( district of criminals )
They can hardly wait to sign those bills of foreign aid to Ukraine to get all the millions in kickbacks that come from it.

I never said one party is better than the other. We have good and bad people in both parties and it will always be that way as long as corruption is allowed to run rampant like it is right now. The war in Ukraine is the latest example of massive fraud taking place in DC ( district of criminals )
They can hardly wait to sign those bills of foreign aid to Ukraine to get all the millions in kickbacks that come from it.
You had better go back and re-read your post, you only mentioned the people abandoning the democratic party and nothing regarding the republican party which in itself equates to where your loyalty lies....

What did he do?

He wouldn't shut up is what he did and it cost him the election and if Biden wasn't the only other choice, it will cost him another....

He is one of the elitists you talk about, he certainly isn't a blue collar worker just eking out an existence.......

If you were laying on the sidewalk and needing help and he was the only person on the sidewalk, he'd step over you and keep on going....
TDS is really bad today... isn't it? lol ? You will never hear about the acts he has taken to help others. How about loaning out his plane to transport somebody in a medical emergency state? Do you think the Lame stream media would ever tell you that? The MSM for the better part is just a tool to oppose anybody that threatens the globalist agenda... where have you been on all of that? You got sucked in just like millions of other anti Trumpers. Who cares anyway? Just vote with your wallet and watch the cards being dealt.

TDS is really bad today... isn't it? lol ? You will never hear about the acts he has taken to help others. How about loaning out his plane to transport somebody in a medical emergency state? Do you think the Lame stream media would ever tell you that? The MSM for the better part is just a tool to oppose anybody that threatens the globalist agenda... where have you been on all of that? You got sucked in just like millions of other anti Trumpers. Who cares anyway? Just vote with your wallet and watch the cards being dealt.
Not even TDS, just people getting sick and tired of hearing from him and all the great he has done and how awful everyone else is and was...how he is the best there has ever been....

The majority of voters are tired of him.

He had good ideas but couldn't shut up enough to get them done.

You had better go back and re-read your post, you only mentioned the people abandoning the democratic party and nothing regarding the republican party which in itself equates to where your loyalty lies....
I view politicians and their accomplices by what they do... not what party they belong to. It's the Uni party.... the illusion is one party is better than the other. Any politician whose actions align with the Constitution gets my approval.... the rest of them working on the globalist agenda can retire as far as I am concerned.

I view politicians and their accomplices by what they do... not what party they belong to. It's the Uni party.... the illusion is one party is better than the other. Any politician whose actions align with the Constitution gets my approval.... the rest of them working on the globalist agenda can retire as far as I am concerned.
In that case, it might be more advantageous to stop referring to democrats like they are vermin or something.....

Most people are neutral with either a slight left or slight right lean.....it's the ones that lean all the way right or left that are dangerous....

Not even TDS, just people getting sick and tired of hearing from him and all the great he has done and how awful everyone else is and was...how he is the best there has ever been....

The majority of voters are tired of him.

He had good ideas but couldn't shut up enough to get them done.
You live in a bubble... you can step outside of it anytime. The founders of this country got it right... rights are God given... not some man or woman that thinks the Roman and Greek Empires were the quintessential way to govern others.... you see how those ended, right? Just look no farther that the way the feds try to intervene in gender reassignment of grade school and middle school kids... it is sickening... worse that the last 2 empires I just mentioned and a key component to a failing nation state.

In that case, it might be more advantageous to stop referring to democrats like they are vermin or something.....

Most people are neutral with either a slight left or slight right lean.....it's the ones that lean all the way right or left that are dangerous....
Most people want to be free to run their lives as they see best.... nothing much political going on there... just stay the blank out of my life... got it?

I don't need a Nanny state to tell me how to live and raise my children.

You live in a bubble... you can step outside of it anytime. The founders of this country got it right... rights are God given... not some man or woman that thinks the Roman and Greek Empires were the quintessential way to govern others.... you see how those ended, right? Just look no farther that the way the feds try to intervene in gender reassignment of grade school and middle school kids... it is sickening... worse that the last 2 empires I just mentioned and a keep component to a failing nation state.
I definitely do not live in a bubble nor do I worship Trump and all that he equates to....

I don't agree with lots of things I see, here and read but I don't believe Trump could have stopped anything that is happening in schools today...

The federal government should not be meddling in state or municipal laws or policies....that's the governors job....the federal government could talk to the state governor but certainly shouldn't be imposing themselves on what the governor decides.

Whether we agree with or not.

Most people want to be free to run their lives as they see best.... nothing much political going on there... just stay the blank out of my life... got it?

I don't need a Nanny state to tell me how to live and raise my children.
Like it not, you have lived under rules your entire life and have raised your family according to rules.

The government tells you where, and how fast you will drive......have you stopped driving?

If there were no rules, life would be very tough living......especially for the vulnerable.

You already made up your mind of how the world works and what it will become. So, no point in discussing it any further... the fix is in... Trump is the Devil.... and America can no longer save itself from the demonic forces that want to rule over it.

Meanwhile... Biden will sit in his basement and say stupid crap while Trump campaigns and gathers thousands at campaign rallies... something Biden could never do as a candidate. The "People" now see who Biden is.... the only thing missing is a clown suit in his wardrobe.

You already made up your mind of how the world works and what it will become. So, no point in discussing it any further... the fix is in... Trump is the Devil.... and America can no longer save itself from the demonic forces that want to rule over it.

Meanwhile... Biden will sit in his basement and say stupid crap while Trump campaigns and gathers thousands at campaign rallies... something Biden could never do as a candidate. The "People" now see who Biden is.... the only thing missing is a clown suit in his wardrobe.
You are correct, I have already made up my mind through travel and experience, I've seen the worst of the worst and what people think the best of the best....and I don't live in a nation that is either and nor do you.

Biden has been around long before his best before date and so has Trump.....time for them both to go.

Like it not, you have lived under rules your entire life and have raised your family according to rules.

The government tells you where, and how fast you will drive......have you stopped driving?

If there were no rules, life would be very tough living......especially for the vulnerable.
America was built on the backs and creative minds of Americans that came before the current generations. As far as speeding goes... I triple digit all the time, pass on double yellows when it's clear and just continue to show respect for other drivers when necessary to aid the flow of traffic. I have even held back car traffic on my motorcycle when no car will allow a big rig to merge into traffic. All these people in a hurry could give a poop less if the truck gets to merge or not. Well, I care.... that use to be me at one time... I drove over the road for over a year one time... I know what it like to be in that position... its a real grind at times.

As far as raising kids go... it's really quite simple. treat people the way you want to be treated... don't lie, steal or kill unless backed into a corner with no way out. Help people when you can if its the right thing to do.

Speaking of right thing to do...

Here is what happened yesterday on the way home from work. I fill up with gas and just as I am about to drive off this young lady with "high miles" lets say comes up to the passenger window and ask for a couple bucks for gas because she is out of gas. I ask her... where is your car? She says, it right there on the other side of the pump from where I am parked. What do I see when I look over there 10 feet away? I see two young guys in the front seats that appear to be looking at their cell phones. I ask her.... don't those guys have any money for gas? She says, they are my brothers ( more sympathy acting in the voice tone ) and say they are broke. Hmmm.... I think to myself... they got money for cell phones but no money for gas and they're putting this chick ( looks like a wanna be hooker ) out to beg for gas money. I said, sorry... step back from the car so I don't run over your toes... she didn't move and I drove off anyway.... friggen scammers... crack heads... something was wrong with this. I had to leave this scene.

So, call me a hypocrite for not helping people... sometimes you just can't based on what you see. The car was decent too... not a pile of junk.

You are correct, I have already made up my mind through travel and experience, I've seen the worst of the worst and what people think the best of the best....and I don't live in a nation that is either and nor do you.

Biden has been around long before his best before date and so has Trump.....time for them both to go.
Many polls if you believe in polls tell a different story... but... TDS is the rule for living life these days for millions that have acquired that mental disorder.... without it these people have little to go on.

Next... somebody will say the Trump economy and policies were horrible... lol !

The dice were cast a few decades ago that got us to where our nation is at today. Only a reset in values coupled with truth on massive scale can reverse the course we are currently on. As it was said years ago... everything is a lie.... can you tell who is really lying?

WTH is this basement crap? Did some right wing azzhole once say Biden was in a basement or something and you, being a trump slurper, continue repeating this drivel? He lost and he’ll lose again. Wanna bet? Of course, when he loses (again) the right wing trumper thumpers will all say the election was rigged. Losers all.

IMG_0443.png

IMG_0442.png

America was built on the backs and creative minds of Americans that came before the current generations. As far as speeding goes... I triple digit all the time, pass on double yellows when it's clear and just continue to show respect for other drivers when necessary to aid the flow of traffic. I have even held back car traffic on my motorcycle when no car will allow a big rig to merge into traffic. All these people in a hurry could give a poop less if the truck gets to merge or not. Well, I care.... that use to be me at one time... I drove over the road for over a year one time... I know what it like to be in that position... its a real grind at times.

As far as raising kids go... it's really quite simple. treat people the way you want to be treated... don't lie, steal or kill unless backed into a corner with no way out. Help people when you can if its the right thing to do.

Speaking of right thing to do...

Here is what happened yesterday on the way home from work. I fill up with gas and just as I am about to drive off this young lady with "high miles" lets say comes up to the passenger window and ask for a couple bucks for gas because she is out of gas. I ask her... where is your car? She says, it right there on the other side of the pump from where I am parked. What do I see when I look over there 10 feet away? I see two young guys in the front seats that appear to be looking at their cell phones. I ask her.... don't those guys have any money for gas? She says, they are my brothers ( more sympathy acting in the voice tone ) and say they are broke. Hmmm.... I think to myself... they got money for cell phones but no money for gas and they're putting this chick ( looks like a wanna be hooker ) out to beg for gas money. I said, sorry... step back from the car so I don't run over your toes... she didn't move and I drove off anyway.... friggen scammers... crack heads... something was wrong with this. I had to leave this scene.

So, call me a hypocrite for not helping people... sometimes you just can't based on what you see. The car was decent too... not a pile of junk.
However, drive like a maniac, speed, weave in and out of traffic, don't wear a seat belt and you will be stopped and ticketed and if you don't look after those tickets will be caught and locked up until you do.....why does the government do this you ask.....because of the alarming rate of people dying in accidents either by their own hand or caused by others....for all the good that is done by motorists, there is far more dangerous habits killing people out there.

If there were no rules in raising kids, they'd be out of hand...even when I was a kid there were rules to be followed....not to mention more corporal punishment and common sense........not everyone has this as you well know....

Back