Bad News!

Very Sorry.
R.I.P
By reading this thread he was rich with friends .
My Condolences to all of you.

OK to everyone that has not had there cholesterol checked recently, get off your arses and get it done. Mike was a mess and didn't know it. Crappy diet, predisposition, overweight, whatever the reason find out and at least be aware. I never thought I would have a friend in his or her early 30's wind up like this... PLEASE for your loved ones, freinds and families get it done. I don't know the exact anythings but John said something about the autopsy revealed a 90% blockage somewhere major...

In my mid 20's I was sporting a 344, diet and weight loss (now almost 60 lbs over 10 years) and my numbers are in check...

Just go :rulez:

Thank you

This week has sucked, I was with John and Mike on Saturday and we had a great day, on Sunday I was sitting next to John at like 9:30 at night when Mikes brother called and told him, we both just kinda sat there mouths open doing the wtf? ? ?

Wow, yeah, reality check for everyone! :(

Very Sorry to Hear the News at Mike. My Condolences Goes out to his family. Sorry for your loss of a great friend John. I like riding and hanging out with you guys at the Bash.. He will be MISSED...

Jon(Loomis)

John,
Man I just found out (I've been away). Kim and I are so sorry to hear the bad news. I always enjoyed talking with him and learning his insights on racing. His (and your) help with the gixxer was much apprecieated.

Your in my thoughts. RIP

Chris

John,
Man I just found out (I've been away). Kim and I are so sorry to hear the bad news. I always enjoyed talking with him and learning his insights on racing. His (and your) help with the gixxer was much apprecieated.

Your in my thoughts. RIP

Chris
Thanks Chris, this has been a really bad week!

At the Families request, and mine, i rode Mikes bike to the funeral. Even though it was cold and raining, we still rode to the funeral. It wasn't an easy thing to do, Mike has been a great friend to me over the years. I never in my deepest thoughts, could imagine that he would have gone before me! Mike was the the type of person that would give you the shirt off his back, any time of day or night. Always willing to lend a hand at what ever needed to be done!
I have more to say but later, Godspeed, Mike!

At the Families request, and mine, i rode Mikes bike to the funeral. Even though it was cold and raining, we still rode to the funeral. It wasn't an easy thing to do, Mike has been a great friend to me over the years. I never in my deepest thoughts, could imagine that he would have gone before me! Mike was the the type of person that would give you the shirt off his back, any time of day or night. Always willing to lend a hand at what ever needed to be done!

He wouldn't have wanted anyone else riding it. I'm still in shock. I loved talking to him and enjoyed spending time with him. You have my number John. I'm soo sorry. I know he was a great friend. That is just too young. Call me bro.

Very nice "send off" John. The loss of a close friend is devastating and only time will heal the wound. I think about and talk to Jeff(sig line) on a daily basis. Gone but never forgotten.

Hey azz hole,,,, Ill never forget the times we had together!

mike2_small.jpg

Back