Bad News!

This was posted by his brother Jason over on Gixxer.com!

I am so at a loss for words right now. Mike and I had been cutting up some trees earlier today... he ran the chainsaw while I did all the dragging and lifting, he drove to his house and grabbed a change of clothes, we went back to my house, he jumped in the shower and was eating dinner when I left to go out with my mother. He called me while I was out to ask me to bring home some more firewood. My stepfather called to inform me and my mother that Mike was on the floor and wasn't breathing after he called 911 and that he was being taken out in an ambulance and hell I beat the ambulance to the hospital. My mother and I got yelled at by the ambulance driver when he pulled up and we could see them with the breathing bag and them pushing on his chest trying to get him to breathe. After 45 minutes of trying... The came into the room and told us the news!!

We are all in shock right now. It's hard to believe someone who wasn't sick, didn't drink, do drugs, and was always willing to help anyone in need could possibly be gone at 34!!! SERIOUSLY WTF? It's just not right Tomorrow morning they are doing an autopsy to find out what caused it.

Mike was my brother and probably my best friend. He will be missed RIP Mikey

George at Extremebusa made this banner for Mike!

godspeed_mpd.jpg

I'm still in shock...just so young to have something like that happen :(

He was with the now infamous gang from Phillips that used the GPS to get to the MicroTel and TPd bikes...when the gang found Caesar, they were so thrilled and busy doing their deeds while others (myself and Omar) were watching literally 15 feet away, watching and trying to not lose it.

Mike saw us, looked at his friends going nuts TPing my Busa while he took pics, looked at us again, looked at them...it was priceless to see his reaction as he put together what was going on...he was such a great sport and kept quiet and I eventually lost it...just a great memory for all of us...he will be missed...

I am truly sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and his family to find strength in this difficult time.
icon9.gif

My heart goes out to his family and friends. Sorry for your loss.

I didn't have the chance to really get to know Mike, spoke to him a few times on the phone, rode with him on a great ride from Robbinson down to GA N. Mountains and around. A very nice and intellegent guy. Mike will truely be missed...

DSC09672.jpg

Wow...to be so young. We have gotten that call before and it always takes the wind right out of you. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family. Anything we can do...just let us know...

My thoughts and prayers. I had a blast with him at last years bash. Often think of Mike and Johns finger when I mess around with the bike,
Man you just never know Damm what a loss
So sorry to here this Thinking of Mike and family

I will be planing a ride for Mike in may, for sure!
He has a been long time riding buddy of mine for years, as well as one of my best friends. Words at this time cant even express what i really feel, Mike and i have been threw a lot together!
I will post up in the coming weeks plans for a ride.
I will be at Deals gap the last week of April, for the Hayabusa.org spring bash, at witch time me and few friend will be adding his original Haga helmet the the Tree at the crossroads! I will post pics, after that is done!
Mike and i, have been to the gap several time in the last few years, we both enjoyed our selves to the fullest down there, and would have loved to lived closer just for the riding in the mountains!
Traveling the distance twice a year just to riding in the Smokey mountains was just a thrill for us.

sorry to hear about your friend. I remember him from the bashes. RIP brotha & prayers go out to family and friends.

Very sorry to hear about this. From what I knew of him over on Gixxer.com, he was a great man to know.

--Wag--

I'm still in shock...just so young to have something like that happen :(

He was with the now infamous gang from Phillips that used the GPS to get to the MicroTel and TPd bikes...when the gang found Caesar, they were so thrilled and busy doing their deeds while others (myself and Omar) were watching literally 15 feet away, watching and trying to not lose it.

Mike saw us, looked at his friends going nuts TPing my Busa while he took pics, looked at us again, looked at them...it was priceless to see his reaction as he put together what was going on...he was such a great sport and kept quiet and I eventually lost it...just a great memory for all of us...he will be missed...

Amen - Much too young to have left us... :down:

Godspeed, Mike.

Back