Bad news, Good news, Bad news

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Well just got the word from my boss. He said "NO WAY IN HE**" when I asked for the last time to have off for the the MnG. That was the bad news. He said he is sending me to AR for a machine retrofit for a week and a half during that time period. I will be 45 miles east of Eureka Springs. That was the good news. Now for the last bad news. I have to work all weekend. But I do have nights he said. I will try and make over to the MnG if at all possible. I will be caging it since Avis does not rent bikes yet.
Hope to see and meet all the great people from this family.
If can make it to the MnG this will be the third Bike event he has paid me to go to. I guess my job is not that bad after all. The only way it could be better is if I was a bike mag journalist.

Oh I am not complaining. Like I said this will be the 3rd time he paid for my trip to a bike event. This includes transportation, lodging, food, entertainment. I see nothing wrong with this. I just wish I could be on the Busa.
laugh.gif
thumb_up.gif
cheerleader.gif

sorry you arent going to be able to make the rides but i'm glad you hopefully will be able to get over in the evenings
beerchug.gif

you just need to find a local also going and trailering up... put your scoot on the trailer and away you go
smile.gif

sorry you arent going to be able to make the rides but i'm glad you hopefully will be able to get over in the evenings
beerchug.gif
You going ot be there Semi? I will need someone to call when I get done with work so I know where I am going to meet up with everyone.

Anyone trailering from the Milwaukee/Chicago area with a spare trailer spot?
rock.gif
?

Back