Bad news today

My best prayers to your dad, you and your family.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116837074 -->

Best wishes and prayers to you and your family. Hope all turns out well.
Please keep us posted.

I sent this link to my Dad. Here's his response to me:

"Doug I was really moved by the amount of responce that you recieved Please tell them for me that I thank them for their prayers and support from the bottom of my heart. Dad"

Hey Doug - My thoughts are with you are yours!! My dad was admitted tonight to a nursing home. He is not doing well either and I can relate. It is difficult to say the least when things aren't going well. Being there for them like you are is good!

Hey Doug - My thoughts are with you are yours!! My dad was admitted tonight to a nursing home. He is not doing well either and I can relate. It is difficult to say the least when things aren't going well. Being there for them like you are is good!
I'm really sorry to hear about that too. My prayers are sent your way. Best wishes to you, your dad and your family.

I'm hoping for the best for your Dad Doug...nothing but good thoughts your way right now...stay strong for your parents. Man, you've had a lot going on lately...
sad.gif

Sorry to hear about your dad. My dad has been battling with this for a couple of years now and hopefully this time will be the last. Hope everything goes ok.

TruW: My prayers are with you and your entire family. This is indeed a very stressful situation. Keep the faith!

Postal.

Thanks all.  Possibly more than you know!

I just talked to my Dad.  He said they got the biopsy results back.  Carcinagenic Lymphoma.  He is scheduled for a full body scam tomorrow.  He has two unrealated places that they've found masses in, so it looks pretty bad right now.  He's in pretty good spirits.  He wants to remain productive/usefull as long as he can.  I may be heading to Oregon to see him this weekend, but I'm leaving that to him.

He said he's been getting good vibes lately, so I know he can feel the love.  
biggrin.gif

One of my sisters (Sue) is taking it pretty hard. I haven't talked with her yet, but he hubby said she couldn't sleep last night, so I know she's pretty frazzled.

I'm also keeping Michelle's Dad in my prayers.  I know he really needs them right now.

Thanks again,

Doug

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117104297 -->

We're all pullin' for your dad, you and your family. Nothing but good thoughts, wishes and prayers for you all!

Stay positive!

Back