More bad news...

sad.gif
So sorry Michelle.

We're here if you need us Michelle. Get him home and comfy. He'll be a peace when he knows his family is there with him.

Hang in there Michelle. We're all thinking of you, and are here for you if you need us.

Still with ya Michelle. Thoughts and prayers for strength and peace are heading to you and Donnie....

Not much to say Michelle, you know how I feel about you so you also know that he is in my thoughts as well as you are.

I give the same offer as Rubba if you ever want to talk.

Paul

My prayers and best wishes for you, your step-father and the rest of your family. It's tough. I remember what we went through with my mom like it was yesterday. Very difficult. Hang in there.

Va, I'll be praying for peace for you and your family.  May you find comfort in each other.

Even in my spiritual walk Va, sometimes I just don't understand why some things happen.

I'm in a small ministry, but on the verge of growth and my pastor's wife was killed in a car accident 3 months ago.  Since then I've had a heightened since of respect for "death".  I've recently witnessed 20 and 25 y/o young men (one married with a lil one) die in ICU for reasons that seem so strange and I don't have an answer for it.

What I do know is that God makes no mistakes and for what He allows, He takes responsibility.  Some of those young men passing probably brought the family together closer than ever and it wouldn't have happened were it not for the unfortunate loss.

I can also say, since my pastor's wife has gone, our church has pulled together more tightly than ever.  Our pastor is focused on the objective at hand and we're moving forward.

Stay encouraged, Jesus loves you and every member of your family and He's knocking.  

God bless,
BD

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117173079 -->

Michelle - I am so sorry to read about your step dad! My thoughts are with you and your family. I know this is a really rough time! Hang in there! Be strong for each other!

thumbs-up.gif

Just me again! I can't stop thinking about you and your family! I hope you are doing OK!!! I just went through this with my grandma so I know what you are going through.

Just wanted to stop by again and tell you that you are in my thoughts!

Hang in there, sis....gotta keep that chin up, alright? I know it's alot easier said than done, but all of us here are pullin for ya.

Same as Rubbah and Lazer....you know how to get in touch with me. Stay strong, Em.

paul

Back