Good News/Bad News

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
First the Bad News: Wifey and my three daughters headed out about 2 hours ago for the last of the daughters summer break vacations...they are headed to Wild Adventures in Valdosta, Ga...and I couldn't go as I hafta be back to work monday and they won't be home till late tuesday...till then?...Daddys "Home Alone".
sad.gif

Now for the "Good News": I stopped by the liquor store (after treating the family to dinner out before they headed out) and managed to buy the last bottle of Cruzan "Single Barrel" they had on the top shelf...fill a glass with ice...then 3/4's full of single barrel rum...then add a splash of coke for color and...the damn rum is so good it tastes like a lifesavers butterrum candy....it's gonna be a long night.
biggrin.gif

at home...alone...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

beerchug.gif
to being alone.....

my wife and son headed down to visit her sister in Richmond..

drink.gif
there goes another....
cool.gif

Maybe not too long, if you're mixing doubles.
biggrin.gif
The wifey better not leave you alone too long!
laugh.gif

Maybe not too long, if you're mixing doubles.  
biggrin.gif
  The wifey better not leave you alone too long!
laugh.gif
"doubles"?
rock.gif
naw man...this rum has a "cork" NOT a "cap"...so...I'd never desicrate such a fine nectar of the gods by diluting it with "too much coke".
laugh.gif

i.e.?....I'm waaaaaay past "doubles"...like I said...

"Just a SPLASH of coke for COLOR."
biggrin.gif

and served in a 20oz glass tumbler.

1 down and #2 in the hole.
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Okay....2 down and mixing #3...affects?...even though my typing abilities are impaired?..I find I'm posting to more often and to more threads and my face is getting that numb feeling...and...my guitar is looking better by the minute.
tounge.gif

First the Bad News: Wifey and my three daughters headed out about 2 hours ago for the last of the daughters summer break vacations...they are headed to Wild Adventures in Valdosta, Ga...and I couldn't go as I hafta be back to work monday and they won't be home till late tuesday...till then?...Daddys "Home Alone".
sad.gif

Now for the "Good News": I stopped by the liquor store (after treating the family to dinner out before they headed out) and managed to buy the last bottle of Cruzan "Single Barrel" they had on the top shelf...fill a glass with ice...then 3/4's full of single barrel rum...then add a splash of coke for color and...the damn rum is so good it tastes like a lifesavers butterrum candy....it's gonna be a long night.
biggrin.gif

cool.gif
Who hoooo!
beerchug.gif

Enjoy the ride Jinkster
cool.gif
We'll see you tomorrow
laugh.gif

So, Jinkster how ya feelin today? Figure the next day you are feeling better or still in the state of "Cruzan"...
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|MrGxr
Reason for Edit: "can't count days"|1123436423 -->

DAMN I missed this.... sorry bro, I was in the same "boat"....

hair of the dog is my friend today....
cool.gif

sad.gif

biggrin.gif

cool.gif
CHEERS
beerchug.gif

I'm in the same boat monday and tuesday.......just made that run to the liquor store yesterday.....gettn' a head start!

So, Jinkster how ya feelin today? Figure the next day you are feeling better or still in the state of "Cruzan"...
tounge.gif
Not a problem man...I stopped at drink #3 when the bottle hit it's 1/2 way mark....woke up ready for eggs and housework. LOL!!!...and that's how it is when ya spring for the good shid....I already had one today around dinner time but then switched up to Yuenglings...as on this 2nd shift schedule I got going here with the wifey and kids gone?...I ate a sub today and frozen pizza is on the menu for later tonight so...this evenings a "BEER" evening...it just goes better.
biggrin.gif

Back