Bad News!

Wow, John I am sorry to hear that, good guy. Don't know what else to say but you and his family have my condolences.

I will be planing a ride for Mike in may, for sure!
He has a been long time riding buddy of mine for years, as well as one of my best friends. Words at this time cant even express what i really feel, Mike and i have been threw a lot together!
I will post up in the coming weeks plans for a ride.
I will be at Deals gap the last week of April, for the Hayabusa.org spring bash, at witch time me and few friend will be adding his original Haga helmet the the Tree at the crossroads! I will post pics, after that is done!
Mike and i, have been to the gap several time in the last few years, we both enjoyed our selves to the fullest down there, and would have loved to lived closer just for the riding in the mountains!
Traveling the distance twice a year just to riding in the Smokey mountains was just a thrill for us.
heart is with you John... I know you guys have a ton of memories and were quit the duo :)

Not sure I will ever forget the tire changing incident but it showed me just what friends can do together.. :) (well ya made up nice).. Seems rather odd to be reading this all the same.. that phone call was a shock and I can only imagine what you are feeling like... Maybe the three of us can make that stop on hellbender again for Mike... dammit man... this sux...

There is a master plan and this was his time. Prayers to the family and friends.

And there was a small question of "navigation" and one of the best laughs ever had at Busabash... GodSpeed Mike...

DSC_0396-1.JPG

AFWIW... It was not Mike that TP's Vmans bike that night... long awaited proof...

DSC_0347-1.JPG

Last edited:
It just makes me sad to think that he is gone. He made a good impression on all of us as far as I am concerned and the Bash will not be the same without him. :beerchug:

I have not had internet connection for 2 days now, thus me just chiming in. I did recieve word from Angel the other day, and I am very saddened about this tradgedy.
Tho I never met Mike, I am told of how much a great guy he is. And being a good friend of John's, he is a friend of mine in that way. My condolences to all of Mikes family, friends, and all my Busa friends who got to share a friendship with him.

RIP brother..... :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Hang in ther John :beerchug:

i am so sorry to hear about this, i found out last night from omslaw but just made it home to my computer...he was a great guy and will be missed by all who knew him...i was looking forward to seeing him again this year at the Bash...RIP Mike

I don't believe this. I was just talking with him the other day. I'm speechless. I just can't beleive this. He was such a great guy. This is soo sad

And there was a small question of "navigation" and one of the best laughs ever had at Busabash... GodSpeed Mike...

DSC_0396-1.JPG

AFWIW... It was not Mike that TP's Vmans bike that night... long awaited proof...

DSC_0347-1.JPG

I saw your sig line and was like wth so did a search. He was such an easy going fun guy. This is so sobbering.

My condolences go out to you and his family. I pray God will give all of you an indescribable peace during this trying time. It's tough loosing a close friend.

OK to everyone that has not had there cholesterol checked recently, get off your arses and get it done. Mike was a mess and didn't know it. Crappy diet, predisposition, overweight, whatever the reason find out and at least be aware. I never thought I would have a friend in his or her early 30's wind up like this... PLEASE for your loved ones, freinds and families get it done. I don't know the exact anythings but John said something about the autopsy revealed a 90% blockage somewhere major...

In my mid 20's I was sporting a 344, diet and weight loss (now almost 60 lbs over 10 years) and my numbers are in check...

Just go :rulez:

Thank you

This week has sucked, I was with John and Mike on Saturday and we had a great day, on Sunday I was sitting next to John at like 9:30 at night when Mikes brother called and told him, we both just kinda sat there mouths open doing the wtf? ? ?

OK to everyone that has not had there cholesterol checked recently, get off your arses and get it done. Mike was a mess and didn't know it. Crappy diet, predisposition, overweight, whatever the reason find out and at least be aware. I never thought I would have a friend in his or her early 30's wind up like this... PLEASE for your loved ones, freinds and families get it done. I don't know the exact anythings but John said something about the autopsy revealed a 90% blockage somewhere major...

In my mid 20's I was sporting a 344, diet and weight loss (now almost 60 lbs over 10 years) and my numbers are in check...

Just go :rulez:

Thank you

This week has sucked, I was with John and Mike on Saturday and we had a great day, on Sunday I was sitting next to John at like 9:30 at night when Mikes brother called and told him, we both just kinda sat there mouths open doing the wtf? ? ?

My old man died the same way, never knew till it was too late. Guess I will be talking to the Dr. tomorrow. Good advice.

I just heard about this from Gixxer.com!! Mike you will be missed!! Thanks for helping me out and see you at the pearly gates above!! R.I.P. :race:

yo gix was that your boy you came with to pick up the dragon plastics???

condolences bro.

Back