Bad news  /worse news

Sorry Tree. It all seems to pile up sometimes, I know. hang in there.

Regarding the job, I have never been in that position, but if I were, I would totally lie about my qualifications in order to get a labor job. I would probably give the the correct name of the companies I worked for but lower the job description and lower the pay. If you still have friends at your former company, let them know, so that they can handle a reference. What is the worst that could happen...you won't get the job. Well you won't get it anyway if they know that you are a mechanical designer. \

I don't know man. Seems like it might be worth a try.

Hey Steve.....

Hang in there buddy. I feel your pain. Sorry that you have to go through all of this. As the others have said.....there is hope. I know you may not think so, but keep the faith!

Really sorry to hear your additional pain. Please make the best of the time that you can share..

Good point NE Sorry Tree, as said by NE try to let all your feelings known and gain a true understanding of each other if possible.Hopefuly this will help both of you. This is something i never got the chance to do.Dont let the time slip by.Best wishes for you and your family sir,it is a difficult time at best.Look to those nearest you. God bless

Hang in there man...
Stunnah and Stallion are right, I believe that God will help you and things will get better.

Back