ATTN: Florida Busa Riders

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
My new job has me working 4-10's a night mon.-thurs. and my birthday is the 20th and (while I just missed one) I've not gotten in a good ride recently so...

Not sure if it'll be this weekend or the following but...one of'em I will be grabbing a few bucks from the atm and heading out to scald some interior/central florida roads for the weekend...if anyone is interested in riding along you're more than welcome.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Cool.. guess this means the back is feeling MUCH better now~
cool.gif

Depending on weather, work, and funds... I might be able to slip out for a ride~
I'll keep an eye on this thread for a prefered weekend...
wink.gif

Update: Okee-Dokee....it appears dad needs to be hanging at the ranch this weekend...(might slip-in a short local breakfast run sunday a.m.) but the following weekend...next weekend...the 22nd-24th...me and my busa are hit'in the road...where?...well...I figure I might start out early sat. morning by running northwest towards Sebring then taking Alt27N up through Avon Park then around Lake Reedy in Frostproof then north into Hillcrest Heights and then Lake Wales (for brunch)...then it appears there's some cool roads to hunt curves in the Winter Haven area and then I'll be northbound on 27 too 192 where there's a Days INN (with real reasonable rates) that I've used many times before...conveniently located in West Kissimee right next to some of the best roads in Lakes County...where the poolside party will begin as soon as I finish dinner and park the Busa for the night...then...SUNDAY!!!...Be There!!!
biggrin.gif

Anyways...that's what I'm thinking and there's my rough draft plan.

tounge.gif

Back