Attn:  CENTRAL OHIO RIDERS

Awsome ride today.It was a pleasure meeting and riding with you guys.Hopefully we'll do it again next year.

I gotta get HIDs now damnit!!!

(thebbbusa @ Nov. 25 2006,18:00) Attn central Ohio riders, let's take advantage of these last few days in the 60s.

A few of us are getting together near Columbus, and headin' out east to check out Big Muskie:

bucketcar.jpg

and maybe even Old Man's Cave!

oldmanscave288317.jpg

Any one interested, post here and let me know.  We plan to meet up at 1:45 at the Marathon on Polaris @ I-71 and then at 2pm sharp on the East side of Columbus at the McDonalds on Livingston at I-70.

Pics to follow the ride!

As of right now, the list is:

thebbbusa
Rhythm
dudewizr

Let's roll!  
super.gif
Dam a wish i'd been on the board a few days ago...a few guy & i rode to covington ky. just to get out in this 65 degree nov. sun. we wood have taded along. o well maybe next time..right hear col. oh10. soNso

(SO N SO @ Nov. 26 2006,21:55) Dam a wish i'd been on the board a few days ago...a few guy & i rode to covington ky. just to get out in this 65 degree nov. sun. we wood have taded along. o well maybe next time..right hear col. oh10. soNso
Hey So N So, I know you. We've met at Iron Pony a couple times. I'll put you in the email list for future rides.
beerchug.gif

(SO N SO @ Nov. 26 2006,21:55)
(thebbbusa @ Nov. 25 2006,18:00) Attn central Ohio riders, let's take advantage of these last few days in the 60s.

A few of us are getting together near Columbus, and headin' out east to check out Big Muskie:

bucketcar.jpg

and maybe even Old Man's Cave!

oldmanscave288317.jpg

Any one interested, post here and let me know.  We plan to meet up at 1:45 at the Marathon on Polaris @ I-71 and then at 2pm sharp on the East side of Columbus at the McDonalds on Livingston at I-70.

Pics to follow the ride!

As of right now, the list is:

thebbbusa
Rhythm
dudewizr

Let's roll!  
super.gif
Dam a wish i'd been on the board a few days ago...a few guy & i rode to covington ky. just to get out in this 65 degree nov. sun. we wood have taded along. o well maybe next time..right hear col. oh10. soNso
I forgot about calling
sad.gif
. I'll besure to give you a jingle when we do it again.
race.gif

I am distraught about this right about now. Maybe next time if I can come across another Busa next year (could be the 07 1/2) ? Huuuummm.

(yellaboy151 @ Nov. 27 2006,06:16) I am distraught about this right about now.  Maybe next time if I can come across another Busa next year (could be the 07 1/2) ? Huuuummm.
Better have it before the Kentucky Derby (May 07) !
beerchug.gif

(thebbbusa @ Nov. 26 2006,20:55) Had a nice (read quick) ride back....125 miles in about 85 minutes.  I can't believe we only saw one or two troopers the whole time!

I tell you what, this was my first real night ride with HID, and it makes a HUGE difference.  Three of us had it.  Rhythm and I have the 6K setup, and dudewizr had the 5.5K setup.  Believe you me, that 5.5k is bright as hell!

Ridin' with your homies is a lot more fun than trollin' down the road by yourself!

Thanks for rollin' on short notice guys.

biggrin.gif
Awesome ride, thanks for the call guys. Glad I didn't miss this one. Those are some cool pics, not bad for a bunch of amateurs.

Next time I'll have the "Dualin' Banjoes" ringtone to set the mood!

The whole trip back I could see gettin' home and explaining to my wife how I need to get a second job to pay for my latest increase in insurance and recent elbow rubbing with LEO. But as Rhythm said the Troops just weren't out that bad and I70 is like a speed track with almost 4 miles of visibility at points. I think a few motorist probably had to clean out their shorts though with some of the slalom riding.

So to sum it up, no runs, no drips and no errors, just a great ride. Thanks again.

(dudewizr @ Nov. 27 2006,07:18)
(thebbbusa @ Nov. 26 2006,20:55) Had a nice (read quick) ride back....125 miles in about 85 minutes.  I can't believe we only saw one or two troopers the whole time!

I tell you what, this was my first real night ride with HID, and it makes a HUGE difference.  Three of us had it.  Rhythm and I have the 6K setup, and dudewizr had the 5.5K setup.  Believe you me, that 5.5k is bright as hell!

Ridin' with your homies is a lot more fun than trollin' down the road by yourself!

Thanks for rollin' on short notice guys.

biggrin.gif
Awesome ride, thanks for the call guys.  Glad I didn't miss this one.  Those are some cool pics, not bad for a bunch of amateurs.

Next time I'll have the "Dualin' Banjoes" ringtone to set the mood!

The whole trip back I could see gettin' home and explaining to my wife how I need to get a second job to pay for my latest increase in insurance and recent elbow rubbing with LEO.  But as Rhythm said the Troops just weren't out that bad and I70 is like a speed track with almost 4 miles of visibility at points.  I think a few motorist probably had to clean out their shorts though with some of the slalom riding.

So to sum it up, no runs, no drips and no errors, just a great ride.  Thanks again.
I'll bring a bag of Redman to go along with that "Dualin' Banjoes" ringtone.
laugh.gif

Cool pics...All those bikes look awesome, Hopefully we can get together on another ride soon...If its not on a weekend i might be able to pull it off....

Cool pics...All those bikes look awesome, Hopefully we can get together on another ride soon...If its not on a weekend i might be able to pull it off....

Showed a friend of mine the pics and he's wanting to come down and ride real bad.Even more so after I told him bout the slalom riding on the way back!

(BUSA SS @ Nov. 27 2006,21:38) Showed a friend of mine the pics and he's wanting to come down and ride real bad.Even more so after I told him bout the slalom riding on the way back!
We got plenty of room !
beerchug.gif

Back