Attn:  CENTRAL OHIO RIDERS

thebbbusa

Donating Member
Registered
Attn central Ohio riders, let's take advantage of these last few days in the 60s.

A few of us are getting together near Columbus, and headin' out east to check out Big Muskie:

bucketcar.jpg

and maybe even Old Man's Cave!

oldmanscave288317.jpg

Any one interested, post here and let me know.  We plan to meet up at 1:45 at the Marathon on Polaris @ I-71 and then at 2pm sharp on the East side of Columbus at the McDonalds on Livingston at I-70.

Pics to follow the ride!

As of right now, the list is:

thebbbusa
Rhythm
dudewizr

Let's roll!  
super.gif

Wherez my ho's at ? C'mon C-town Rydaz, everyone should be out of church by 1:30 and ready to roll.
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

DAMN it !!..I have work tomorrow..I could call in, but then i do need the money for christmas gifts..
.Hope you guys have a good and safe ride....will be looking forward to see the pictures..

Use a paid sick day, thats what they're for.
tounge.gif

Maybe next time .
super.gif

I live in Mount Vernon....
I used up my PTO a month after i got it...
At my job Sunday is the week ending period, everything due for the week MUST get shipped out before 4pm Sunday, therefore Sundays are busy as hell...
But i am off from Monday to Thursday every week..except for a couple of classes during the four days off..

(sproket @ Nov. 25 2006,18:42) I live in Mount Vernon....
I used up my PTO a month after i got it...
At my job Sunday is the week ending period, everything due for the week MUST get shipped out before 4pm Sunday, therefore Sundays are busy as hell...
But i am off from Monday to Thursday every week..except for a couple of classes during the four days off..
LQQks like your SOL til quaker steak starts back up on wed nights. Hit the books hard so you can get that promotion giving you the weekends off.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(BUSA SS @ Nov. 25 2006,18:46) Crap!! Wish I was closer.It would take me two and half hours just to get there.
Better leave early.
tounge.gif
Let me know if your serious and what part of Ohio are you coming from ?

I'm right between cleveland and toledo.If I had someone else to ride down with with I would be there.Hate to have something happen going that far by my self.I honeymooned at old mans cave.That would be a really cool ride.

(BUSA SS @ Nov. 25 2006,18:59) I'm right between cleveland and toledo.If I had someone else to ride down with with I would be there.Hate to have something happen going that far by my self.I honeymooned at old mans cave.That would be a really cool ride.
If I can ride to Colorado,Wy,SD, and back to Ohio by myself surely you can do a measley 2 hour ride back down to memory lane.
tounge.gif

C'mon, will be waiting on U.
race.gif

(BUSA SS @ Nov. 25 2006,18:59) I'm right between cleveland and toledo.If I had someone else to ride down with with I would be there.Hate to have something happen going that far by my self.I honeymooned at old mans cave.That would be a really cool ride.
That's only about and hour and a half at from the first meeting point! See if you can round up a buddy or two and come on down!

(georgiabusa_05 @ Nov. 25 2006,19:22)
(Rhythm @ Nov. 25 2006,22:05)
(georgiabusa_05 @ Nov. 25 2006,19:03) Hope you guys have a great ride.  
smile.gif
The more, the merry  
wink.gif
app 9hrs, 600 miles. I guess I better sit this one out.  
biggrin.gif
 Have fun.

Tim
Will do, brotha.

Thanks
Ty

Back