Calling you out FLBUNNY----ATTN FLORIDA RIDERS

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I am starting this thread to bring attn to other riders in Florida and let them know they are not the only one you may be contacting.
I received this last night at 3:03 am. Initially I am always willing to help.
The fact FLBUNNY just joined and has zero posts is a bit unsettling but we all have to start somewhere. What is strange is BUSA1166 has now let me know she has contacted him as well.
His bike and mine could not be farther apart in appearance and features as well as years.
If all you want is pics of you on a bike for your husband I dont understand why you do not visit a dealership and take pics ? All you want.
Again FLBUNNY I do not know you nor have drawn any conlcusions about you but would like to ask you politely how bout a pic of you and your 'Busa Obsessed' husband ?
How many other members have you contacted asking same ?
I am sure you recieved my polite 'no' on your request.
I mean no insult but am curious as to your real intent ?
Somehow I just feel if anyone meets you two NFL linebackers are gonna be there waiting to bikejack somebody not to take any pics !

???

flbunny said:
Hi, my name's Angel.

I really hope I'm not treading on any toes asking this; if I am, I'm sorry, please don't be upset with me!

Here's how it goes; my husband is OBSESSED with Hayabusa's, but I can't afford to get one. So, I decided that I would attempt to take some pictures with one like he's been hinting at =P

I've been surfing the site hoping to find people in Florida, and saw your profile.... again, I really don't want to step on toes, but I was wondering if you would be willing to help me out? We can come to you, and of course you and your significant other can be there. We don't have alot of money, but if you require something, we can discuss it!

So, please let me know, whatever you choose, and again, I'm sorry if I'm asking something too crazy! :please:

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon! =]

flbunny said:
Blanca Busa said:
What exactly is it your asking ?
If you want pics of my bike there are many in my garage page ?

Sorry lol I guess I wasn't clear =P My husband wants a picture of me on one.... well, a few

I got the same email and now checking with Dan1995 to see if he got the same. I send you an email before I saw this post.

Lets get you alone with your bike??? We can come to you???

"my husband is obsessed, but "I" cant afford one" ???

very strange is all I got to say.
Nothing negative.
Maybe 'she' is young and just asking.
But I am not going and I wanted to make it public because now as I see you and apparently another were contacted as well.

zero posts but now at least 4 pms to folks requesting a meet.
Dont have $ but 'we can discuss it'
???

I live in Florida, how come I didn't get the email ?:laugh:

IMG00174-20090603-1249.jpg

I got the email too. I thought it was pretty funny. Cause I was thinking ok you wanna steel my bike. LOL :rofl:

Again she may be for real and silly, I make no accusation just wanted to bring it out and now 1 more has confirmed same email.

Blanca Busa
Busa1166
Joker
Dan1995 ?
Busagirl4444

Just seems a bit fishy .
Is he obsessed with 5 different Busas ?

I remember in college I placed my '84 Ninja for sale in the student union back in '85. This girl called me and said that she and her male friend would like to take photos of me on it. It was obvious to me that it was a gay fantasy setup and no way was I gonna get involved in that scene.

(no I didn't wake up with a sore ass and salty taste in my mouth!)

Guess my only solice is now I can relax a bit knowing I am not the only one they are looking at ?

Just recieved another PM from 'her'.
Online now , still with no posts.
Referred 'her' to this thread .

transcript:

flbunny said:
Blanca Busa said:
flbunny said:
Blanca Busa said:
What exactly is it your asking ?
If you want pics of my bike there are many in my garage page ?

Sorry lol I guess I wasn't clear =P My husband wants a picture of me on one.... well, a few
Blanca Busa
Sorry I would not be comfortable with that
no that's not a problem, thanks for your time though!

We would appreciate it if you explain yourself here:
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...ling-you-out-flbunny-attn-florida-riders.html

I remember in college I placed my '84 Ninja for sale in the student union back in '85. This girl called me and said that she and her male friend would like to take photos of me on it. It was obvious to me that it was a gay fantasy setup and no way was I gonna get involved in that scene.

(no I didn't wake up with a sore ass and salty taste in my mouth!)

dude, tmi. for real. seriously. srsly.

Well they are on craigs list out here. With a ad in bikes with a pic of hot girl.She says just want to ride come pick me up. Call me with her number lol ok..

Just putting it out there so folks may take note and or heed.
I have received pm since this thread started as stated above .
I asked her nicely to reply here while she was green dot and online .
Nothing yet.
Fishing for bikes and using this place to do it ?

Dude, I heard she did the same thing on the Kawasaki forums, stay away!! Heres a pic she did on some members bike!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

fat_chick_on_motorcycle.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Back