Attn:  CENTRAL OHIO RIDERS

I'm in.See you at 1:45.My friends are wussys and won't ride that far.So I'm coming alone.

(BUSA SS @ Nov. 25 2006,20:04) I'm in.See you at 1:45.My friends are wussys and won't ride that far.So I'm coming alone.
Alrighty, I just sent you a PM.
super.gif

(BUSA SS @ Nov. 25 2006,20:04) I'm in.See you at 1:45.My friends are wussys and won't ride that far.So I'm coming alone.
That's great, I'll shoot you a PM too, with my cell no. We'll be waiting on ya. at the Marathon at Polaris Pkwy. If you're coming down I-71, take the Gemini exit, turn right, to the next light, turn left go past mall till you get to the Marathon Station.

If you're coming down US23, take it to Polaris or 750, turn left (You'll see a Walmart on your left and a Meijer on your right when heading southbound). Take Polaris down to the Marathon station, will be on right after the mall.

Give me a call if you need any more info.

Yep, and there'll be four of us so far.

If anyone else decides to roll, don't be late to the check points, we'd hate to leave ya.

Sounds like you guys are going to have a good ride. It would take me about 3 hours to get to Col (well...maybe two and a half on the Busa) but I'm kind of out of the country right now. Otherwise I'd be in. Have a good ride and enjoy that 60 degree November weather I hear we're having back home. Big Muskie is cool.

Wish I would have seen this earlier.
sad.gif
Would have scheduled "union business" and met up with ya.
wink.gif

(Black Bird Killer @ Nov. 26 2006,14:20) Wish I would have seen this earlier.  
sad.gif
 Would have scheduled "union business" and met up with ya.  
wink.gif
Your name did happen to come up.
wink.gif
Maybe next time !!
cool.gif

wink.gif

Here are a few photos of our destination, The Big Muskie.

DSC03408.jpg

DSC03431.jpg

DSC03413.jpg

DSC03416.jpg

Here's a whole bunch more pics:

IMG_3045.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

thebbusa:
IMG_3050.jpg

dudewizr:
IMG_3049.jpg

rhythm:
IMG_3053.jpg

busaSS:
IMG_3047.jpg

The bikes and Big Muskie:
IMG_3044.jpg

thebbusa in Big Muskie's bucket:
IMG_3040.jpg

That big bucket is merely a dot compared to Big Muskie:
IMG_3026.jpg

Stats:
IMG_3030.jpg

Goofin' off:
IMG_3022.jpg

IMG_3021.jpg

IMG_3033.jpg

We had a great ride, probably the last one for a while in Ohio. Noone lost any parts this time either!!!

Hope you enjoyed the pics.

Had a nice (read quick) ride back....125 miles in about [a short time].  I can't believe we only saw one or two troopers the whole time!

I tell you what, this was my first real night ride with HID, and it makes a HUGE difference.  Three of us had it.  Rhythm and I have the 6K setup, and dudewizr had the 5.5K setup.  Believe you me, that 5.5k is bright as hell!

Ridin' with your homies is a lot more fun than trollin' down the road by yourself!

Thanks for rollin' on short notice guys.

biggrin.gif

Had a nice (read quick) ride back....125 miles in about [a short time]. I can't believe we only saw one or two troopers the whole time!

I tell you what, this was my first real night ride with HID, and it makes a HUGE difference. Three of us had it. Rhythm and I have the 6K setup, and dudewizr had the 5.5K setup. Believe you me, that 5.5k is bright as hell!

Ridin' with your homies is a lot more fun than trollin' down the road by yourself!

Thanks for rollin' on short notice guys.
[/Quote]
super.gif

super.gif
 Hell yell baby, thats how we're suppose to do it.

Glad you made it down busaSS:, I told you it would be worth the ride down to Columbus ? It was also a pleasure meeting your wife (Mrs. Sam).
tounge.gif

super.gif

Back