Calling you out FLBUNNY----ATTN FLORIDA RIDERS

plenty of Busa's in Tampa , St Pete and Clearwater, you could get some nice shots at the beach, or one of the parks, or some gritty shots in a back alley somewhere in Ybor City.:welcome:

Thanks you guys! =] Resident Evil, do you know how I'd be able to get ahold of some of these people?

Hi, no lol, I really don't know anything about bikes. I only joined to look, and, I was told that a dealership would say no, so I never tried.

I only read the first few things, and I understand why you would be upset lol.

I'm going to try to attach more than one picture, if it doesn't work, I'll try something more =P

Once again, I'm sorry! I understand the concern though.

Hmm. You don't look gay nor like a criminal. Guess you're legit. :whistle:

Well, he's wanting like, fishnets, short short SHORT skirt.... would they really let me walk around like that ????

I feel bad now, people think I'm fake =\ Is there anything else that I can do to prove it?

Also, you'd said something about someone having the ability to look at my.... something. Would I need to message them to do that? I have nothing to hide other than the debit card number

Why can't some good looking women want somethng like this in NC!? :banghead:

:laugh:

Are they on this website that I could ask them? Lol, hopefully it's not hubby's family or anything xD that would be interesting!

Okay....I'm going to just throw this out there. Being one of the few females to respond in this thread: Why is it that you are okay with taking a pic on a COMPLETE STRANGER'S Hayabusa, but not on one that is owned by a family member?

Still seems strange to me. Just my two cents.

Okay....I'm going to just throw this out there. Being one of the few females to respond in this thread: Why is it that you are okay with taking a pic on a COMPLETE STRANGER'S Hayabusa, but not on one that is owned by a family member?

Probably because of the short short short skirt and the fishnet she mentioned. :laugh:

Seems there's a strange gay-fantasy element that seems more obvious now. Whoever does take them up on this "photo shoot" should avoid any food or drinks offered.

Probably because of the short short short skirt and the fishnet she mentioned. :laugh:

I'd rather have my brother-in-law see me wearing fish-net stockings and a short short skirt along with whatever on top than some complete stranger.

Then again...I could just get on my own bike and have as many pics taken as I want. Doesn't need to be a Busa...my Gixxer is just as good. :whistle: :laugh:

I'd rather have my brother-in-law see me wearing fish-net stockings and a short short skirt along with whatever on top than some complete stranger.

Then again...I could just get on my own bike and have as many pics taken as I want. Doesn't need to be a Busa...my Gixxer is just as good. :whistle: :laugh:

Some like the idea of it being a stranger:laugh:

His family don't have Busas. One brother has a Boulevard and Honda, and his dad just got rid of a different kind of Boulevard. But yeah I get what you're saying LOL

Again she may be for real and silly, I make no accusation just wanted to bring it out and now 1 more has confirmed same email.

Blanca Busa
Busa1166
Joker
Dan1995 ?
Busagirl4444

Just seems a bit fishy .
Is he obsessed with 5 different Busas ?

Add me to the list too...kinda creepy

Add me to the list too...kinda creepy

Yea, seems like she just went about it the wrong way.
Like I said if she had just started a thread asking in public this thread would be 20pgs long with guys volunteering but PMs from a no poster is a bit unnerving.

Alot of effort has been made by her and some effort by others to oblige.
We will have to see if it was real or not...:whistle:

Well, he's wanting like, fishnets, short short SHORT skirt.... would they really let me walk around like that ????

I feel bad now, people think I'm fake =\ Is there anything else that I can do to prove it?

Also, you'd said something about someone having the ability to look at my.... something. Would I need to message them to do that? I have nothing to hide other than the debit card number

Walk into the dealer dressed like that you will have every salesman in the place helping you with anything you need or want to do...

I will ansewr your email here since you posted "no" good luck an :welcome:

Back