Warning to all florida riders---GANG INITIATION INVOLVES TAKING OUT A BIKER

I have to tell you Blanca,

If Florida is that frigin mean, I wouldn't think of living there. I know not everyone can just pick up and move away because of jobs, family, etc. but come on.

I think we need to "partition" an area of the world and take all these dip**** people and put them there. Oh wait, we did that already, Australia.....

Australia is a much too beautiful place for that. If we don't do something like that, we are going to get taken over by these thugs.

:cry:

Wow sad to hear. Theres bad ppl everywhere though. Here in the Shenandoah valley a few days ago, a guy pulls up on the parkway and shoots two ppl in the back with a shotgun. The guy(26yo) had MS I believe and his friend (girl 18yo) were sitting on the little brick wall watching the sunset. They both got hit, he fell down the hill 125 ft or so, she ran and attacked the assailant. He sped off. A driver saw her in the road and stopped to help. A tip later that night or the next night and now the scum bag is in jail. Thank goodness. NOW JUST FRY HIS ASS. He was 50 or so......married with a kid. WTF..........???

Thanks for the heads up. Like we don't have enough to worry about. I mean honestly if this makes you a man or women maybe seriously rethinking your place in the word is in order. Instead of thinking that a bat to someones head or to shoot someone in the back is what you need to belong then you honestly need more help than can be given. take a long long look in the mirror when you think you are putting on the pants to do this. Cause you will have to live with yourself and it will be what you see when you wake up and when you go to sleep.

Just putting it out there. ???:cookoo::mad2:

Sounds like a bunch of bull - just another version of the urban legend of the flashing lights crud.

snopes.com: Flashing Headlights Gang Initiation

I asked a cop friend of mine here in Orlando / Maitland and he searched and couldn't find a single report of this anywhere in Florida. Like the needles at the gas pump that someone knew someone that new someone that had it happen to them.

Just more internet spam but posted here on our site.

Sounds like a bunch of bull - just another version of the urban legend of the flashing lights crud.

snopes.com: Flashing Headlights Gang Initiation

I asked a cop friend of mine here in Orlando / Maitland and he searched and couldn't find a single report of this anywhere in Florida. Like the needles at the gas pump that someone knew someone that new someone that had it happen to them.

Just more internet spam but posted here on our site.

Blaine I'm same way .
It's my thread , I looked myself and have already said I could not find anything either .
But again as I also said it came directly from two PBSO. deputies I was eating breakfast with .
Conversation .
Does this mean everything cops say is the gospel ? No
Just that from the way they presented it to me it had been presented to them.
I've known the two PBSOs for a few yrs and have had them here in my home as well as shot and fished with them .
They have been misinformed before so who knows.

Last edited:
The worst you'd have to fear (aside from bad driving habits!) from snow birds is them 'accidently' butting in line at the local Timmies/Starbucks.

Yeah, it's cold up here 8/9 months of the year but at least we don't have to deal with crazies...

Yea man flordia. Is f!!! Up with some crazy people watch out all the time snow birds are very bad this time also

Its same everywhere. There are street gangs in every city not just here.

Ya know, that's not true. There are places people live with a sense of decency, open doors and good will towards their neighbors.

Hes where I live, clean air, no gangs. I'm in the little brown house.

Google Maps

cheers
ken

Man, how sweet (on all accounts) that would be!

Ya know, that's not true. There are places people live with a sense of decency, open doors and good will towards their neighbors.

Google Maps

cheers
ken

Google Maps

cheers
ken

Ken I'm sure it's more safe where you live .
Is it 100% crime free ?
Not a single pillhead or doper in your hood ?
Maybe they just haven't painted the buildings with grafitti but if there's illegal activity going on up there someone is running it !

Google Maps

cheers
ken

Ken,

That is absolutely beautiful buddy! :bowdown: Always loved that area.

Ken I'm sure it's more safe where you live .
Is it 100% crime free ?
Not a single pillhead or doper in your hood ?
Maybe they just haven't painted the buildings with grafitti but if there's illegal activity going on up there someone is running it !

Sure there is some illegal activity, but murder is rare and no one feels compelled to carry a gun at all times in fear of crime, very few people put their kids in private schools because the public school system is a shambles (it's not) and no one every heard of gangs slaying people on motorcycles at stop lights.

To justify living in a high crime area because even low crime areas still have some crime is like saying you don't mind living in a forest fire 'cause that fellow over there, why, his neighbor is burning leaves in his drive way, and therefore one place is a good as another because there is fire no matter where you go.

Just my .02$ :whistle::laugh:

:beerchug:

cheers
ken

Sure there is some illegal activity, but murder is rare and no one feels compelled to carry a gun at all times in fear of crime, very few people put their kids in private schools because the public school system is a shambles (it's not) and no one every heard of gangs slaying people on motorcycles at stop lights.

To justify living in a high crime area because even low crime areas still have some crime is like saying you don't mind living in a forest fire 'cause that fellow over there, why, his neighbor is burning leaves in his drive way, and therefore one place is a good as another because there is fire no matter where you go.

Just my .02$ :whistle::laugh:

cheers
ken

Yes your correct. We are getting off track.
Comment prior by another made it seem like Fl is lawless and Fd up I think it was. While this may be true it is no diff than many others simply put.
I dont live in a high crime area nor anywhere near one just that there are certain gangs here that dont give a hoot.

Lastly and personally there are only two things Canada has that may make me visit it again one day.
KML's restaurant, I like my meat rare and to recover the Oly Hockey Gold you Fargin' Iceholes stole !
:laugh:
:thumbsup:

Yes your correct. We are getting off track.
Comment prior by another made it seem like Fl is lawless and Fd up I think it was. While this may be true it is no diff than many others simply put.
I dont live in a high crime area nor anywhere near one just that there are certain gangs here that dont give a hoot.

Lastly and personally there are only two things Canada has that may make me visit it again one day.
KML's restaurant, I like my meat rare and to recover the Oly Hockey Gold you Fargin' Iceholes stole !
:laugh:
:thumbsup:

KML's restaurant,

You are out of luck buddy, I just got fired from Mcdonalds.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

cheers
ken

whats up peeps....this is BS...for this same reason is why I ride like a F#$%^ a..ole and stay away from cars....if this si in florida i wonder what will hapen in cali

Here in Cali (near LA) I've had people look at me like I'm crazy when I've said that I've had cars try to run me off the road. :poke: There is a lot of bike hate in this country.

its called the internet where people make up all sorts of **** just to get easy gullible people riled up - this urban myth has been around for years and years - do some research I sure you will find old hoax write ups about this - or ask an older (I didnt say old!) rider and we will tell you its bull**** .....like most "stories" om the net ;)

its called the internet where people make up all sorts of **** just to get easy gullible people riled up - this urban myth has been around for years and years - do some research I sure you will find old hoax write ups about this - or ask an older (I didnt say old!) rider and we will tell you its bull**** .....like most "stories" om the net ;)

Please oblige us with your own research cuz as of yet to this time nobody has found any snope or anything debunking it.
Again I myself have not been able to find the stories of the 3 who were killed here so take it for what you want.

Back