Sponsorship Questions

jengreen

Registered
Hi. I’m Jenifer, and I am with oncycles.com. We are interested in sponsoring this group, but cannot seem to get a response from anyone in charge. If any of you know how we can best contact the appropriate person, please let me know. I don’t mean to make a thread of this, so please feel free to write me directly at Jenifer@oncycles.com, or call me at 614-577-8080 ext 111.

I am sorry if it’s not clear. The reason I included my email and phone number is that we want to discuss our idea with someone. It’s unconventional, but what we think will be interesting to you. But it needs a little conversation. Thank you very much.

Jen

captain@hayabusa.org is the man to talk to
super.gif

Hi Jen---
If you could put together a group buy deal on a set of tires for the Hayabusa; 120/70-ZR-17 front, and 190/50-ZR-17 rear you'll get all the sponsoring you want!

Jen

we are still waiting for those Carbon Fiber heal guards to go with the On-Cycle Cat rear-sets we sold to two customers from this forum, we have been waiting since December of 2006. Hopefully your business practices have changed because that purely sucks.  
guns.gif

Just spoke to both Jen and Alfred, I'll be passingthier info to CAp. GPW, They should be contacting you soon.

MCM

GPW,

I cannot tell from your screen name if you are a dealer, and if so it is impossible to look this up specifically. While it is true that we have had shortages of carbon parts from time to time, we have never sold a rearset, which was short a part or parts, without acceptance and approval of the customer in advance. Sometimes it happens that a customer is happy without a part that might be unavailable, in order to get the kit quickly.

If they then request that we ship the missing part when avaliable, then we will. There are lots of other solutions to these things worked out along the way, on a case by case basis, but again I cannot research what took place with you and your sale without knowing who you are.

By the way, we are totally committed to our customers and their satisfaction. There is almost nothing we won't do to ensure customers are happy with our products and services. Your post, is as far as I know, the first we've heard of the problem. Please feel free to contact me directly if we can assist you further. We will do everything we can.

Jenifer

My email is jenifer@oncycles.com. My phone is 614-577-8080 ext 111.
Thank you
Jenifer Green
www.oncycles.com
www.mcstands.com
www.mclocks.com
www.mcluggage.com

I have liked the OnCycle products from day one but the above experience clearly  
rant.gif

Jen, my wife Terra spoke with you several times about the heal guards, we were a dealer, Hyperbike Performance Centers LLC. $500.00 rear sets, we wanted the "best of the best".

(Kento-Moto @ Aug. 08 2007,17:06) I got my rear sets from OnCycle ...  Nice !  
super.gif
They're UGLY, send me a PM for my address so you can have a proper disposal of'em
laugh.gif

Is that Cycle Cats
rock.gif
?

I'll pay freight just so your not out any money  
jump9.gif

Back