Warning to all florida riders---GANG INITIATION INVOLVES TAKING OUT A BIKER

You go to the tuesday bike night at Island Jacks on Okeechobee and Military? I live in boynton beach. By Gateway n Congress.

You go to the tuesday bike night at Island Jacks on Okeechobee and Military? I live in boynton beach. By Gateway n Congress.

No I dont but its five mins from my house.
Usually nightime I'm doing homework or putting Adam to bed but I would like to go to that and I believe the dealer on Okeechobee, Broward Motosports has one on Thursdays as well ?

May be able to ride tomorrow morning if you want to meet somewheres ?

err try google: gang initiation + hoax or other similar searches jeeze - so many variation of these themes but hey yeah there are plenty of crazies out there, crossing the street can be just as dangerous, innocent bystanders get killed here in OZ all they time - its the panic button knee jerk to media that gets me lol

err try google: gang initiation + hoax or other similar searches jeeze - so many variation of these themes but hey yeah there are plenty of crazies out there, crossing the street can be just as dangerous, innocent bystanders get killed here in OZ all they time - its the panic button knee jerk to media that gets me lol

Fine sorry for the knee jerk.
Next time I'll keep my mouth shut instead of passing on things I hear from two deputies over the breakfast table .
Just keep it to myself and you can ride on....
:thumbsup:

Back