Calling you out FLBUNNY----ATTN FLORIDA RIDERS

Erm, sorry I took so long to get back on here, double/triple the work time these past few days =P

I am trying to prove lol. Hopefully, I found someone.

I'm sorry I went about it the wrong way, the website confused me, and I've never really gotten onto a website with threads and whatnot, it's confusing! Lol, I was planning on keeping it an in-Florida thing

ok bunny ,Today in Tampa On Hillsborough Ave at the Sonics next to Dunkin doughnuts there will some bikes there from 630 to 7pm then we are leaving to head to Orlando for bike night ,if you get there B4 7 you can take pics then or set something up with somebody.

ok bunny ,Today in Tampa On Hillsborough Ave at the Sonics next to Dunkin doughnuts there will some bikes there from 630 to 7pm then we are leaving to head to Orlando for bike night ,if you get there B4 7 you can take pics then or set something up with somebody.

Can't go today.... when is the thing in Leesburg? My husband's biological mother is going out there on the 24th and 25th, but she rides Harleys. And, thanks for all the help you guys =]

ResidentEvil, how often do you guys go out with stuff like that? We just started getting more jobs, which means we can afford to get there, but less time as well =P

Still, I'm really hoping to do this. The 24th we're going to be at Fort Desoto, which is why I'm open to most places. Also, I'm planning on taking him to Panama City Beach at some point.... Shhh! :laugh:

Why don't all you FL riders get together and meet with her. That way if something does go down, you can all have each others back. And if it's legit, she'd have a variety of Busa's for the photoshoot. Then afterwards, a nice members ride could come out of it. Just a thought.

Why don't all you FL riders get together and meet with her. That way if something does go down, you can all have each others back. And if it's legit, she'd have a variety of Busa's for the photoshoot. Then afterwards, a nice members ride could come out of it. Just a thought.

Wouldn't that be too much to ask? I wouldn't mind it, other than multiple people staring at me xD I can always ask my husband. If it works for others, than that would be nice =]

Good reason to get out for an All Busa ride:whistle:

Back