ATTN Florida Busa Riders! Meet & Greet Group Ride Sat/Sun 10-22/23!

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
What say you folks?...The sweet cool riding season is upon us...I was thinking it would be pretty cool if we came from all points East/West/North & South and meet up at a central location like oh say..Ocala?...or Kissimee for a Lakes/Polks county run?..anybody down?..I'm gett'in "The Itch" :)

I may be in depending on the day and place.

I'm thinking of going up for the weekend Saiid..ride up friday after work..stay at the Days Inn Ocala on SR40/Silversprings Rd...ride all day saturday..hit Carmichals for dinner...stay sat night...ride home sunday...or do folks just wanna do a day run?...that's a lot of riding for just one day..by the time we got to the good part we'd only have time to eat, turn around and ride back home...gotta stay at least one night i would think.

Overnight? With friends who own motorcycles? Um gulp (as he tucks tail between legs)?
I don't think a permission slip has ever been issued for such time from the Dept of RuFnKrazy :laugh:

Overnight? With friends who own motorcycles? Um gulp (as he tucks tail between legs)?
I don't think a permission slip has ever been issued for such time from the Dept of RuFnKrazy :laugh:

Hint: it's better to beg forgiveness than ask permission..here..i can tell you're new at this so lemme help ya out a bit here..

Truth: You're going riding for the weekend.

Story: Was only going for one day and was going to be home by dinner but got a bad tank of gas in this cowtown filling station which in turn fouled my plugs..we found a guy with a pick up truck that was kind enough to haul my bike back to the hotel but i'm gonna hafta stay another night cause the parts store is closed for the evening..Thank God Bills here as i'm still having a wonderful time cause he's letting me ride biotch! :laugh:

I'd love to participate, however, weekends for me are the bread & butter of the week & need to be on point at the club.:banghead:

I might make it. I normally work at the club stripping, but I can get another guy to fill in. I'd rather ride!!!

Okee-Dokee..My room is reserved...and i negotiated a discounted rate with the "Silver Springs Days Inn/Ocala" right on SR40 the northwest corner of "Ocala National Forrest"...Normal rate is $79 per night for your choice of either 2 doubles or a kingsize..smoking or non-smoking and i got this nice lady "Patricia" to hold a potential/tentitive block of 10 rooms for Hayabusa.org members for $59 per night for friday & saturday nights (The 21st & 22nd)..i have a a (2 doubles) room reserved so if someone wants to split with me there's no extra fees and i figure $30 a night for sharing a room aint too shabby..so..if you should decide you'd like to attend this ride just contact the days inn on the link below and tell them you're with the Hayabusa.org group and you'll get the discounted room rate..they have some great roads in that area and a wonderful restaurant called "Carmichals" and a "Sonnys" just a few miles west of the hotel..they have a nice pool out front and it's a wonderful location for riding..i've set up rides there before for both the ZRXOA and The FZ1OA..so?..why not Hayabusa.org! :)

Here's some pix from some of my old "Ocala Runs"...

gene1.jpg

tedlean.jpg

When the link comes up just hit the blue "Search" button in the yellow bow on the left and it will take you to that particular hotel website..or just call their front desk at (352) 236-2575 and?..

Here's hoping i'm not the only one i see there! and?..L8R, Bill. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
that hotel is only about 5 miles from my house. i hate too break it to you dude, but carmicheals has been closed for years. it was a codys road house for awhile but even that has been closed for a couple years. there is a tilted kilt right there almost next door to where it used to be.

that hotel is only about 5 miles from my house. i hate too break it to you dude, but carmicheals has been closed for years. it was a codys road house for awhile but even that has been closed for a couple years. there is a tilted kilt right there almost next door to where it used to be.

wow...guess it has been awhile since i've been up that way..

and if i dont get more responses it may be a while longer! :laugh:

Well I am out on this trip, but thought of a group ride has got me wanting one, been riding solo everyweekend and loving it. My friends got a group ride going to Ribcity on Sunday think I will tag along haven't ridden or even visited them in what seems almost a year. :laugh:

Enjoy your ride.:beerchug:

so currently i got..

(3) "No's"
(1) "maybe" and..
(1) "I live there"

wow...i know times are tough but..this is rediculous! :(

Hint: it's better to beg forgiveness than ask permission..here..i can tell you're new at this so lemme help ya out a bit here..

Story: Was only going for one day and was going to be home by dinner but got a bad tank of gas in this cowtown filling station which in turn fouled my plugs..we found a guy with a pick up truck that was kind enough to haul my bike back to the hotel but i'm gonna hafta stay another night cause the parts store is closed for the evening..Thank God Bills here as i'm still having a wonderful time cause he's letting me ride biotch! :laugh:

Thank-you sir and that one is now in the back pocket!!!!!!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Thank-you sir and that one is now in the back pocket!!!!!!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Back