Another Parenting Post - Dad shoots laptop after Facebook post

That guy is a total tool . He even has a cleaner for his lazy ass so how the hell is his daughter suppose to learn anything let alone respect the moron .

Pay you for chores? Are you out of your mind?" he says. I find that amusing , doesn't he have a cleaner and pays them for doing chores ?

I give my kids money for doing things . Mowing lawns ect ,we call it earning your pocket money here .

I bet this morons goes to restaurants then gives tips to
waitresses just for doing there job that they are paid to do anyway .

You sir should have watched more carefully. He doesnt have a maid. He has a barter deal with someone. He says so right on the clip. Also when you go to a restraunt dont you tip your waitress? Just curious.

good 4 him. I hate f-en FB. peoples whole lives seem to revolve around it.

more drama results from FB posts then anywhere else. people get fired, demoted, suspended, divorced, raped, asaulted, arrested all over what they say FB. GET A LIFE people...... I have no FB account and never will. the last thing I want anyway is fat ugly annoying chics from high school bothering me....:whistle:

I agree 100%...

A little off topic, but prime example....

We now have two females here at my job with there jobs on the line because of FB. I am not going to go into details but it involved getting caught cheating, naked pics getting posted and emailed to all of upper management and 3/4 of the shop(its about 1500 ppl that work here) you do the math. So if you have a FB and you air your dirty laundry...chances are someone is going to see it, even if you don't want them to......

I have a FB with a select group of friends and my Fam. Its a easy way to communicate back home since Im overseas and I will post pics of rides and different stuff I do with my bike for the Fam and Friends to see. But if I don't know you, I don't add you ... period!!!

You sir should have watched more carefully. He doesnt have a maid. He has a barter deal with someone. He says so right on the clip. Also when you go to a restraunt dont you tip your waitress? Just curious.

Hell no why tip them ? They are paid 18/20 dollars an hour why tip them ?

What country are you from? i do not know any waitress that makes that kind of money. Try more like 7 to 8 dollars an hour. Waitresses rely on tips to make a semi living.

What country are you from? i do not know any waitress that makes that kind of money. Try more like 7 to 8 dollars an hour. Waitresses rely on tips to make a semi living.

Australia.... Wow 7 dollars and hour Are you serious ???? That's outrageous . No Wonder they need tips!

My 15 year old daughter started working at pizza hut and gets $7.50 an hour . And doesn't have to dress like a hooters girl either lol.

Then again our wages are alot higher to pay for our higher priced items . IE new 2012 busa 18k-20k on the road .

Back