semi's laptop is down

Jyn

Registered
His poor laptop is in the shop again. Hopefully BestBuy will fix it or he is going to buy a new one. He got it in just in time the warranty expires shortly. He asked me let you know he won't be on that much and you can send all his Pm's to my box and I can relay them to him. His laptop will be gone for 2 to 3 weeks.

You know he CAN log on on YOUR computer... unless that would affect his Man Card status :laugh:

You know he CAN log on on YOUR computer... unless that would affect his Man Card status :laugh:

So true! And he does long on to mine. We just don't see each other that much on our work week. We tend to get a bit cranky with lack of sleep and bustin our butts at work. :laugh:

At least I know now that it wasn't my house that blew it up last time. Tell him I'm jealous about New Year's, and that there's a perfect red tailpiece on Ebay for $130.

when did YOU need permission :poke:

:rofl::rofl: :lol::lol:

:rofl:

Sorry to hear about the laptop; that's just a drag.

Please tell him that the SoCal group all sends their best and that we wish the laptop a speedy recovery.

:laugh:

Does this mean we can talk smack???

No smack. We can, however, start a Semi photo album, to remember him by while the repair happens. Here he is feeding his offspring...

Semi and son.jpg

Last edited:
you gonna talk smack about a guy that drops the parsley joke on his GF's parents the night he meets them? you got bigger ones than I do..... He's my hero! (although he has his moments)

DSC_0044-1.JPG

you gonna talk smack about a guy that drops the parsley joke on his GF's parents the night he meets them? you got bigger ones than I do..... He's my hero! (although he has his moments)

DSC_0044-1.JPG

Thats pretty bad when you don't even need photoshop!

[rant] I've dealt with personal computers since the beginning, and I have rarely witnessed any true hardware failures. I know so many people who have had to pay hundreds of dollars and be without their machines for weeks, because supposedly their hard drive crashed. Is it that repair shops are taking advantage of customers, or do their techs not know how to deal with software issues and just replace the hard drive?[/rant]

Sorry you guys are inconvenienced by the laptop issue.

Back