U.K. fugitive escapes prison, then laughs at cops on facebook

TommyGunn1300

Registered
:rofl:

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2009/12/30/facebook-fugitive.html

An escaped British prisoner is taunting police over the internet, using his Facebook page.

Convicted burglar Craig Lynch, 28, has been updating his profile regularly since he escaped from prison in Suffolk three months ago.

He has been mocking authorities for failing to find him and openly musing about moving across the Atlantic. His profile picture shows him making an obscene gesture at the camera.

One fan warns him to be careful and "don't get caught" because his IP address is given to Facebook at every log-in.

In a recent update, Craig (Lazie) Lynch says Facebook deleted his original page of over 4,000 fans, but since signing up again, that number has already risen to 3,000.

"Trying to figure out my plans for New Years. I know what I want to do but it's not that easy," he writes.

Police said Lynch was serving a seven-year sentence for committing a burglary with a weapon. They're appealing to his Facebook friends to help track him down.

With files from The Associated Press
lynch-craig-facebook.jpg

Last edited:
I don't find it to funny..

If someone breaks into your home with a weapon it's because he intends to do you harm if you there. Not going into details about what happened to a friend of mine an his wife when they were surprised in their sleep by an intruder. But he has never been the same about what happened to his wife.

Hope he leaves the earth soon :angry:

man, the look on that goofballs face is hilarious alone. he looks uncapable of escaping from prison, possibly even writing his own name on paper, yet he evades police and taunts them with facebook....i do hope they catch him though.

I hope the police post a pic from his page when they bust him, cuffed and a baton shoved up his azz!

I hope people aren't stupid enough to support him; after all, it could have been THEIR house he burglarized with a weapon...

guys ridiculous. hopefully he breaks into someones house that smashes on him.

funny-pictures-brave-chicken-kfc.jpg

i think its funny because they cant catch the guy and hes on facebook saying "come get me"

but i do hope they catch him

Back