puppy thrown at biker gang

red1100cc

Registered
BBC News - Puppy thrown at German biker gang
Puppy thrown at German biker gang
Page last updated at 16:23 GMT, Wednesday, 16 June 2010 17:23 UK
A German student "mooned" a group of Hell's Angels and hurled a puppy at them before escaping on a stolen bulldozer, police have said.

The man drove up to a Hell's Angels clubhouse near Munich, wearing only a pair of shorts and carrying a puppy.

He dropped his shorts and threw the dog, escaping on a bulldozer from a nearby building site.

He was arrested later at home by police. The 26-year-old is said to have stopped taking depression medication.

After making his getaway on the bulldozer, he had driven so slowly that a 5km tailback built up behind him on the motorway.
the motorway, near Allershausen. He continued his journey by hitchhiking.

"What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hell's Angels is currently unclear," a police spokesman said.

The puppy is now being cared for in an animal shelter.

:poke:my guess is they didn't chase him as he made is very slow getaway:rofl:
just one of those things that leaves you going :wtf:

I guess the Hell's Angels have lost their touch over there.:laugh:
Back in the day, they would have killed him, the puppy, and the bulldozer.:rofl:

ritard.jpg

Never knew the Germans HAD any Hells Angels...lol. But, throwing a puppy and then running to hijack a piece of heavy equipment.....weak. That deserves a revocation of his man card :rulez:

You guys are jumping to conclusions without knowing the whole story.

Maybe the puppy was possessed..

funny-dog-picture-exorcism-poster-dog.jpg

Or maybe the puppy was a trained attack dog

funny-dog-gimme-da-biscuits.jpg

Or maybe.. it was rabid..

funny-dog-is-toofpaste-honest.jpg

Okay I'm done....

:laugh: :laugh:

Drives to Hell's Angels' clubhouse, moons and assults with a puppy then excapes on a bulldozer ???

Wonder why he abandoned the vehicle he drove there in?

Back