semi's laptop is down

Let that one RIP and put in a request to Santa for a new one :)

That's what I said! But nope he won't listen. He had his eye on the Black Friday laptop at BestBuy. We didn't make it in time. The employee we talked to said people were camping outside since the Wed before to get that laptop. Only 15 to a store!

you gonna talk smack about a guy that drops the parsley joke on his GF's parents the night he meets them? you got bigger ones than I do..... He's my hero! (although he has his moments)

DSC_0044-1.JPG

:rofl: He did do that. The look on my dads face was priceless. He said "oh my." And the tears rolled down my face I was laughing so hard.

I keep trying... I look at the pics... There's a wounded Laptop involved... Likely damaged by something sticky... But then there's the pics...

I cannot do better than that... :rofl::thumbsup:

glad i found this one before you guys buried it...now i know who my true friends are :laugh:

btw, the laptop is still on the injured reserve...so far, i've gotten a new motherboard, battery, power cord, and they are working on a connection on the monitor now (i'm pretty hard on my electronics :whistle:)...i'm definitely putting the warranty through it's paces :beerchug:

[rant] I've dealt with personal computers since the beginning, and I have rarely witnessed any true hardware failures. I know so many people who have had to pay hundreds of dollars and be without their machines for weeks, because supposedly their hard drive crashed. Is it that repair shops are taking advantage of customers, or do their techs not know how to deal with software issues and just replace the hard drive?[/rant]

Sorry you guys are inconvenienced by the laptop issue.

Double ditto there, m'dear.

--Wag--

update: got the 'puter back this evening- new motherboard, LCD screen, battery, and power cord- and only 4 days left on the warranty :laugh: hope i'm good for a while now :beerchug:

update: got the 'puter back this evening- new motherboard, LCD screen, battery, and power cord- and only 4 days left on the warranty :laugh: hope i'm good for a while now :beerchug:
that is some luck I never get.:beerchug: Merry Christmas :thumbsup:

Good for you , Colen! :beerchug:

thanks bro :beerchug: hope your leg is doing fine...let me know if i need to come over there and help you move your bike (or eat some wonderful chicken off the grill :laugh:)

Back