Alrighty now.

If you look close enough you'll see that your bike is black in white clothing
SHOCKED.gif

laugh.gif

You guys are all wrong, 05 LE Phantom Grey is the fastest color. It even has the fastest name. It's so fast that to actually have a picture of one sitting still is considered by many to be a true sign of manhood. In ancient cultures tribes would send the young boys out to search and find the elusive Phantom Grey busa, to find one and bring back proof would elevate the young boy to manhood and soon he would be king.

Alas, I bring you pictures of the most elusive and fastest Busa on earth, the rare and speedy Phantom Grey:

Sigpic.jpg

Don't blink, you might miss it
smile.gif

(HeloMech74 @ Jun. 26 2007,12:28) You guys are all wrong, 05 LE Phantom Grey is the fastest color.  It even has the fastest name.  It's so fast that to actually have a picture of one sitting still is considered by many to be a true sign of manhood.  In ancient cultures tribes would send the young boys out to search and find the elusive Phantom Grey busa, to find one and bring back proof would elevate the young boy to manhood and soon he would be king.

Alas, I bring you pictures of the most elusive and fastest Busa on earth, the rare and speedy Phantom Grey:

Sigpic.jpg

smile.gif
The black has Phantom Grey in it.

Besides, scientists have proven that all colors except black bounce sunlight off them. Black is the only color to absolutely absorb sun rays.

With this in mind, the added velocity change due to bouncing rays is inherent. Even though it is minimal, it is noticable.

Sorry guys... Black is fastest.

BTW - I am unbiased, because I do not own a Busa and therefore my word is final. The rest of you are riding them and not valid contributors to this topic.

q-:

-Rip

(HeloMech74 @ Jun. 26 2007,15:28) You guys are all wrong, 05 LE Phantom Grey is the fastest color. It even has the fastest name. It's so fast that to actually have a picture of one sitting still is considered by many to be a true sign of manhood. In ancient cultures tribes would send the young boys out to search and find the elusive Phantom Grey busa, to find one and bring back proof would elevate the young boy to manhood and soon he would be king.

Sigpic.jpg

smile.gif
Are you still in boyhood
laugh.gif

(The Oracle @ Jun. 26 2007,15:32)
(HeloMech74 @ Jun. 26 2007,12:28) You guys are all wrong, 05 LE Phantom Grey is the fastest color. It even has the fastest name. It's so fast that to actually have a picture of one sitting still is considered by many to be a true sign of manhood. In ancient cultures tribes would send the young boys out to search and find the elusive Phantom Grey busa, to find one and bring back proof would elevate the young boy to manhood and soon he would be king.

Sigpic.jpg

smile.gif
The black has Phantom Grey in it.

Besides, scientists have proven that all colors except black bounce sunlight off them. Black is the only color to absolutely absorb sun rays.

With this in mind, the added velocity change due to bouncing rays is inherent. Even though it is minimal, it is noticable.

Sorry guys... Black is fastest.

BTW - I am unbiased, because I do not own a Busa and therefore my word is final. The rest of you are riding them and not valid contributors to this topic.

q-:

-Rip
There ya have it folks The Oracle hath spoken
laugh.gif

New_Image_2__Small_.JPG

You're right, now just calm down a little, the doctor will be right here, that's right, there ya go.
lurk.gif

(ToyKraz @ Jun. 26 2007,13:57)Ya'll need to put the crack pipe down. You know White is the fastest.
wink.gif

Alright people......how could <table style=filter:blur>BURNING COPPER</table> NOT be the fastest color
rock.gif
That white one is hott shid!!!
beerchug.gif

100_0453.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
(NoFearSpear @ Jun. 25 2007,21:02)Some say Black,,Some say Blue...Well it's both
Preach on my brother......

A to tha Men

1255544076_m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I love the white ones but you'll get hazed like a college freshman on this board for those reflectors. Its like a rite of passage to the org!
tounge.gif

Yes, I lost my reflectors thanks to the org.  

I also don't go for the fastest color, I go for the meanest color.
Cause chicks always go for the bad boy.

busaside3__Medium_.jpg

But the Blue looks soo fast too. Man.... decisions, decisions.

My_blue_07_busa.jpg

Back