Color vs speed

I've explained this once before. It's simple elementary science. Black absorbs more sunlight which in turn makes it hotter. Heat causes expansion and the hotter it gets the more it expands which in turn creates more wind drag. So with that said white reflects the most light and remains cooler therefore it does not expand making it more aerodynamic and in turn faster. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I actually verified this with my physics professor, he said blue because by keeping the air near the surface warmer, it reduces the viscosity of the air in the boundary layer. This reduces drag, thus making it the fastest. Common knowledge really.

fastblue-wu.jpg

Fluorescence Microscopy:
Photomicrographs
Fast Blue & WU

The photomicrograph above illustrates the nerve cell tracing reagent Fast Blue in a retrograde labeling experiment using the WU fluorescence cube. The excitation spectrum of Fast Blue crosses over into the emission spectrum, as illustrated above with the green spectra.

Black is the absense of color.
White is the blending of all colors.
So.... white must be the fastest, as it has all of the colors in it.

Hey...in 'paint' terms, White is actually the absence of any color. Black is the presence of all color...which means white is the fastest 'cuz it's not bogged down with all those unnecessary 'hues'.

:rofl:

I actually verified this with my physics professor, he said blue because by keeping the air near the surface warmer, it reduces
The photomicrograph above illustrates the nerve cell tracing reagent Fast Blue in a retrograde labeling experiment using the WU fluorescence cube. The excitation spectrum of Fast Blue crosses over into the emission spectrum, as illustrated above with the green spectra.

I was going to say that.

:laugh:

Back