What other busa

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Other than your current Busa or Busa'a What other year and color would you like to have.

I have a Burgandy 07 and she is my Girl.

But I really like the White 06 & The copper 99

I have an 06LE, but I'd like to have an 09 white/blue, an 08 white/silver literbike or white/blue 600 and a 99 copper.

05 black & silver:thumbsup:
2005_GSX1300R_gray_side_250.jpg

2005_GSX1300R_gray_side_250.jpg

Last edited:
Besides my 06 LE and the original two tone 99 I like this Canada only LE paint scheme for 2000--oh crap its too small, can't seem to find a larger version.

2000_silver_ltd.gif

Last edited:
I have what is still my favorite. I'm holding out for an all black Gen II.

DSC_8099edit.jpg

I always wanted the `99 copper/silver or the `04 anniversary orange.
But I am happy with my `07 Pearl Vigor Blue :thumbsup:

99 copper, or 09 gold and black, but i like my 09 white just fine.:thumbsup:

Have the 06 Red/black now, wasn't my first choice, just could'nt pass up the deal i got on her. I'm saving my $$$'rs up to swap over to the 06LE skins and rims. Figure in the range of 2,500 new, get about 1100 outta mine from feebay. Been keeping my eye close on the classified sales / trades...etc.. <everywhere> Think they would look killer on my aluminum (silver) frame.
I'm with ya on the whites. Very purty.

Last edited:
Since this will live on for years I'll make sure my answer is accurate for future generations of busa owners.

I would love to have THIS YEAR's fastest color (whatever year it is when this thread is being reviewed).

In 2005 Blue/Silver was the fastest color. We already settled it so don't try arguing with me.

Have the 06 Red/black now, wasn't my first choice, just could'nt pass up the deal i got on her. I'm saving my $$$'rs up to swap over to the 06LE skins and rims. Figure in the range of 2,500 new, get about 1100 outta mine from feebay. Been keeping my eye close on the classified sales / trades...etc.. <everywhere> Think they would look killer on my aluminum (silver) frame.
I'm with ya on the whites. Very purty.

+10192092
i really wanted the 06LE but couldnt find any. and the 05 Black and Grey i found was such a good deal i couldnt pass it up.
I get to pick it up on friday! =)

Other than your current Busa or Busa'a What other year and color would you like to have.

I have a Burgandy 07 and she is my Girl.

But I really like the White 06 & The copper 99

In my honest opinion this is the most interesting and strikingly beautiful bikes I have ever met. It is Double D's GXSR Busa (Vinny - Devil Dog).
This is a fine example of what can be done, and is so much more than these photos I took could really convey.
See for yourself.

IMG_4717.JPG

IMG_4714.JPG

In my honest opinion this is the most interesting and strikingly beautiful bikes I have ever met. It is Double D's GXSR Busa (Vinny - Devil Dog).
This is a fine example of what can be done, and is so much more than these photos I took could really convey.
See for yourself.

Yes that is very nice, I like it. :thumbsup:

Back