What other busa

I really don't want to jack this thread, but I took about 20 pics of this bike when I saw it, and it is so much better in real life!
Bubba

It is awesome looking, sorry for the jack also.

I want one in clear or invisible so i can play without getting tickets, hot bodies makes a clear and a smoked body kit for the gsxr's and advertise for it on the busa but they dont actually make it for the busa..@#$%

They DO make it for the Busa and I know someone who can get them for you. I think the whole bodyset is around $900.

I have to agree with many of the other folks on this thread and vote for the 99 copper. I have an 05 blk/silver and that is my second choice in colours. That Gixxer design is cool but at first glance it looks like a GSXR1000 so I am not sure whether I would want that or not. Orange would be nice.

Like mine cause you don't se her around that much, but also I like the gold & black and in third this one too.:laugh:

Busa-8.jpg

gold.jpg

vabarbie.jpg

If I couldn't get a solid color then I would have a difficult time choosing between a 2008 Black/Grey or 2009 Grey/Silver.

In 2005 Blue/Silver was the fastest color. We already settled it so don't try arguing with me.

True.... until the next day when the 2005 LE's rolled off the line. :laugh:

Ok, just to clarify, I do own my favorate color. But it said "what other busa" so if I was going to buy another one, to have along with my 06LE, it would be one of the ones mentioned in my previous post. (don't want you guys thinking I don't love my baby):laugh:

I want one in clear or invisible so i can play without getting tickets, hot bodies makes a clear and a smoked body kit for the gsxr's and advertise for it on the busa but they dont actually make it for the busa..@#$%

I forgot to tell you.

I bought you 3 of them, There sitting in the corner over there. Might be a little hard to see seeing how there invisible. But their there, Trust me. Now lets talk about my Birthday Present, I just want one White 06 Non invisible. Not a bad trade I got you 3 you only need to get me 1.

I'd like the '08 Orange / Black ... if if had way less black .

At a quick glance my Black / Gray '99 looked like a blob with a headlight .

So , I decided to make my own '99 Florescent Red / White .

DSCN1011.jpg

Too many 'Busas are Black , or mostly Black in my opinion .

Here in Washington there is too much dark and gloomy I wanted my bike to contrast that , not blend in to it .

I'd like to add the Anniversary Edition (03) to my collection, I guess.

Back