What other toys

I'm a bike junky.
Welcome to the board FredE!  Nice bikes (I like the Concours on the left).

Along with my 'busa and Concours, I also have a 24' cuddy cabin that I keep at the Chesapeake Bay, tons of rock climbing gear, several high-end PCs (for network gaming with my buds), every camping supply known to man, good-sized DVD collection (about 750 movies and animes), and REAL clay chips for poker night (not to mention Kem cards)!

What I need: poker table, house on the water (with pier and pool), Lotus Esprit twin-turbo V-8, Hummer, and a BIGGER boat.  Oh yeah, and a Moller flying car would be cool...  www.moller.com

Toyz -R- Gud!

kickass.gif

brennanop, yes that's a red Y2K. What do you think about the Lightning over the Caps? I never would have called that one!

Havoc, I decided to follow your link over here...see what goes on. We'll have to hook up for a ride once we get some decent weatherhere in PDX/Couv.

BADZXELEVEN, I'm a 'Vette guy too......here's a pic of my '69 L46......had it for six years. With collector's insurance, I only wound up putting maybe 1K miles on it during that time. Car is nearly completely original....top, interior, motor, trans, even the paint. I sold it to a guy from SoCal, he was tickled pink to find an unmolested orig.

nicepair.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
vripley, fooled ya.......that's the Wifey's '86 BMW R80RT, she's got 91K on the clock!

rubbersidedown, yep they're all legal....it helps to have a wife who also rides. They may be getting some company if BMW goes ahead with their 1080 cc, 150 RWHP, supercharged, belt drive machine. They say the acceleration is "blistering". I hope they pull the trigger on it....I want, I want.

monsterspeedfreak, here's another of the 'Busa. I like this angle....looks kinda nasty.

taildone.jpg

brennanop, yes that's a red Y2K.  What do you think about the Lightning over the Caps?  I never would have called that one!
That reminds me! 3 game 7s on today. Guess where I'll have my butt parked all day?! And who would have thought the Ducks would sweep the Red Wings?

And I love that Vette.

As my family is expanding my toys are disappearing. I sold my starcraft GT ski boat two years ago to put a swimming pool in. I sold my 1996 LT4 Grandsport Corvette three years ago. I sold my SVT Lightning 6 months ago for a four door Dodge 1500 (needed more seats for the fam). etc, etc, etc, and the list goes on and on. To make a very long story short, Three years ago I had a Vette, a GTP Grand Prix, 4X4 Ford extended cab, a groundpounder softail, a V-MAX, a TL1000R, a YZ250, a GSX Sea Doo, and a GT Ski boat all simultaneously. Business was good and I was a happy boy. Today I have a Yukon, a Dodge 4 door pickup, the gsx seadoo, the YZ250, and of course ... THE BUSA!!!

I too have a passion for firearms. I have a small arsenal going on here. I also have a set of Yamaha drums (electric) and an electric guitar and love playing them both (all rock and roll). God me a 'bow flex' last year and that keeps me from making trips to the gym which is cool. And of course my daughters (they are my favorites) I will take them over any of these other toys any day of the week. I love playing with them and they sure love their daddy.

That's a brief history of some of my toys. Chat with y'all later.

My toys are all out in the garage...or on the way to it
smile.gif

2003 Hayabusa black/grey
2003 Honda RC51 (which will soon disappear to be replaced by a 2003 ORANGE MONSTER® Hayabusa 40th Anniversary Model)
1998 Corvette
1972 Corvette Stingray 454 auto (will probably sell this soon)
1979 Harley FXE (being shipped to me at this moment)

biggrin.gif

Dep

Some middle of the road "blue collar men" don't make that much cash...But i own a cool 83 Toyota on and off rode pickup
pretty much ready for semi extreme off road driving.
A 97XR650L that i cleaned house on at a local TT race awhile back. 50 and over class expert...fun fun.
89 LXI honda car that runs sweet,90 merc topaz..wife's commuter,and a 86 Dodge half ton PU...Last but not least...
My favorite..01 Hayabusa.....so there you semi rich people..
Neat thread..and don't play with it too much..sux to be blind..

PS. cute doggies..nice pickup,boats, vettes,and does that one guy and his wife own all those bikes..means he's sicker than me....hehehe..wish i could..and we are buying our first house now at 52 years old..Stress...but happy to have a Busa to relieve it...

My 89 Yamaha Banshee.
Big bore 380 kit installed, toomey pipes and silencers.
6" over swingarm, titanium axle, douglas wheels.
Boyesen reeds.
Not fast as a Busa but 92 mph ain't bad for a quad.

quadpic2.jpg

Back